SEI Kitchen Countertop & Wine Rack, 5-Bottle
Last updated date: February 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack for a detailed review of all the top wine racks.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the SEI Kitchen Countertop & Wine Rack, 5-Bottle placed 11th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This substantial and beautiful accent piece adds functional storage and display space. Get creative and arrange plants or spices in the two stylish adjustable basket shelves. Six utility hooks can be moved around and used for anything that you can imagine. Constructed of solid metal tube in a durable black finish, this contemporary baker’s rack is as durable as it is versatile. The light cherry workspace creates a stained wood accent with the appearance of a solid butcher-block countertop. A rack for 5 bottles of wine and two full size wire shelves create ample storage for plates, bowls, and jars. Also offers 2 adjustable nesting baskets and versatile accessory hanging with 6 utility hooks. Expand your storage options by adding this creative baker’s rack to your kitchen today. Dimensions include: Overall: 25.75″ W x 17″ D x 68″ H; Countertop: 23.75″ W x 15.75″ D x 30.75″ H (to floor); Shelves: 23″ W x 16.25″ D x 10.5″ H; Baskets (demilune): 11.5″ W x 4.75″ D x 2.5″ H ; Clearance: 23.75″ W x 14.5″ D x 2.75″ H; This one-of-a-kind item weighs approximately 41 pounds and can support up to 40 pounds (countertop), 20 pounds (per shelf), 15 pounds (per nesting basket). Only quality materials and manufacturing will do. Product materials include: metal tube, MDF. Assembly required. Made in China.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Racks
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, wine not only has the most health benefits, but it’s also free of fat and cholesterol. Different wines pair well with different dinner foods, so you may wish to have a few bottles on hand if you enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends, family members and coworkers. A quality wine rack is a must, and here’s what you need to know before you purchase one.
Determine how much space you have to work with. If you live in a small apartment, condo or home, you’ll want to go with a model that takes up a small amount of cabinet or countertop space, but that also is stackable, detachable and foldable. You can easily store it out of the way when it’s not in use.
Review how often you throw a dinner party and how many bottles of wine you’d like to keep on hand. There are small units that hold just six wine bottles at a time, like the SODUKU Countertop Wine Rack, 6-Bottle. There are also models that are able to hold 40 bottles, and of course, you’ll find wine racks in between that hold 12 and 24 bottles.
Consider the construction material and the decor you already have in your home. There are gorgeous solid wood wine racks in a variety of finishes, as well as attractive metal racks. You’ll even come across metal wine racks that feature an elegant scroll design that looks great in a formal setting.
Check for any additional features the wine rack may have to offer. For example, some units hold wine glasses and also have a top shelf for ice buckets, fruit baskets or plates of cheese. You can also purchase wine racks in gift boxes if you’re looking for a housewarming or wedding gift.
The Wine Rack Buying Guide
- Smaller racks may have balance issues if they are not fully stocked.
- Large wine bottles and glasses that are made with wide bases don’t fit on the racks of some models. Review the size limits and compare them to the size of your wine bottles as you shop.
- Keep in mind that some wine racks require assembly. Check to see if the tools you need are included before you buy.
- The price of wine racks is related to the number of bottles the wine rack holds and its design. For example, a unit that holds 24 bottles of wine naturally costs less than a model that can hold 40 bottles, as it holds 16 fewer bottles. Design also plays a role in the overall price. The ANNA STAY Wall Mounted Wine Rack costs significantly more than other models because it mounts to the wall, has a shelf for wine bottles, slots for hanging wine glasses, a decorative metal front and cork wine charms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide