SEI Furniture Tennyson Electric Fireplace & Bookcase TV Stand
Last updated date: November 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Fireplace & TV Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Fireplace & TV Stand you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Ambience Made Simple With The Best Electric Fireplace TV Stand for a detailed review of all the top electric fireplace & tv stands.
If you're looking for a console with a more authentic fireplace look, this unit is a great option. The fireplace is actually a 1500 watt, 120v energy saving space heater that can heat up to 400 square feet. You'll also get a remote control that lets you adjust the heat and timer on the fireplace.
In our analysis, the SEI Furniture SEI Furniture Tennyson Electric Fireplace & Bookcase TV Stand placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you are looking for an elegant accessory for your home, this is the piece for you. This beautiful and functional electric fireplace features an ivory finish that looks great in any room. A classic floral design is carved across the top of this fireplace. A bookcase on either side of the fireplace provides space and storage for all of your favorite readings, media, and home décor accessories (features 6 fixed shelves overall). The firebox has realistic, multicolor flickering flames and glowing embers with an interior brick design for a more lifelike look. This transitional fireplace is great for the living room and bedroom, and even adds a warm touch to the dining room or home office. This electric fireplace features energy efficient LED and requires no professional installation, making it a cost effective way to upgrade your living or media room. LED lights also offer optional down light illumination. Easy to use remote control offers 4-way adjustability to warm the room conveniently. Remote control adjusts thermostat, timer, logs, and flames separately. Safety features include automatic shutoff and glass that remains cool to the touch (safe, self-regulating heater turns off when desired temperature is met). Once powered off, logs and flames slowly turn down. Turn off the heat to enjoy the fireplace ambience year round! This wonderful piece offers supplemental heat for up to 400 square feet. Accommodates a flat panel TV up to 68.25″ W overall (base up to 40″ W overall) and conveniently plugs into a standard wall outlet a with 6′ cord. Specifcations: Temperature ratings: 62-82 degrees at 4 degree intervals; Heating/power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amps; Batteries: 1 CR2025, included. Dimensions include: Overall: 70.25″ W x 14″ D x 42.25″ H; Firebox front: 23″ W x 20″ H; Mantel: 40″ W x 14″ D; Bookcase tops: 17.75″ W x 11″ D x 37.75″ H; Shelves: 12″ W x 7.5″ D x 8.5″ H. This one-of-a-kind item approximately weighs 61.5 pounds (mantel), 24.5 pounds (each bookcase)and can support up to 85 pounds (mantel), 15 pounds (per shelf/bookcase top). Only quality materials and manufacturing will do. Product materials include: poplar, MDF, polyresin, metal, glass, resin. Assembly: Required. Made in China.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Fireplace & TV Stands
A fireplace adds a level of coziness to a home, but not all living spaces are suited to one. If your home wasn’t built with a fireplace, adding one can be costly. In addition, if you rent your space or live in a smaller place, a traditional fireplace might not be an option at all.
This is where an electric fireplace can be useful. An electric fireplace is essentially a space heater, but it has a look and feel that simulates an actual fireplace. Some even use LED lights to provide heat, saving you electricity.
In recent years, manufacturers have begun combining electric fireplaces with entertainment consoles. You can set your TV on top of the cabinet, with the fire blazing beneath. That gives you the benefits of an entertainment console and fireplace without taking up much space.
Best of all, because of the way these entertainment consoles are built, you don’t have to worry about putting your entertainment devices close to your fireplace. It’s a compact way to get the benefits of a fireplace without losing wall space.
Electric fireplaces are what’s known as “ventless,” which saves energy over vented options because you aren’t losing heat through a chimney. Typically, all you’ll need to do is plug an electric fireplace in to get it to work, unlike in the case of a gas or wood-burning fireplace.
The Electric Fireplace & TV Stand Buying Guide
- When you’re buying an entertainment console, keep in mind that you’ll typically have to assemble it to get it in place. This can take time and require tools that won’t be included in the box.
- Entertainment consoles are often available in a variety of finishes. Decide the look you want for your living area and narrow it down to the style of cabinet that fits.
- One top priority as you’re shopping for entertainment consoles is the size and weight of TV it will support. You may find that your TV size limits you to a certain type of console.
- Consider the components you’ll need to store near your TV. Make sure you choose one with storage for your cable or dish receiver, any gaming systems you have and your speaker system, if you have one.
- Line of sight is important when you’re choosing a place to store your TV. If you’re setting it on top of an entertainment console, make sure the screen will be at a comfortable viewing angle when you’re seated.
- Electric fireplaces put out quite a bit of heat, but they’re limited. Most are designed to heat up to 400 square feet, so if you have a larger space or an open-plan house with high ceilings, you might not get the heating capacity you expect.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide