SEEHONOR Anti-Tear Nylon Backpack Cooler
Last updated date: September 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Backpack Coolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Backpack Cooler you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Backpack Coolers for a detailed review of all the top backpack coolers.
A good choice for outdoor adventures, the SEEHONOR Insulated Cooler Backpack is constructed from a heavy-duty nylon that doesn't puncture easily. The inner liner is just as impressive and made from a foam that allows the contents to stay heated or nice and cold. It also features a beer can opener and several hooks in case you want to hang a mug or a few utensils. Of course, the 100% money back guarantee doesn't hurt either.
In our analysis of 115 expert reviews, the SEEHONOR Anti-Tear Nylon Backpack Cooler placed 10th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
insulated cooler backpack leakproof soft cooler bag lightweight backpack cooler SEEHONOR Leakproof Backpack Cooler Insulated Lunch Backpack for Men and Women to Work, Picnic, Hiking, Camping, Beach, Day Trips, 25Can Whether you have strong interest in beach trip, road trip, picnics or daily hiking? SEEHONOR Insulated Cooler Backpack is your best partner for lunch to work and all kinds of outdoor activities. When you have an insulated backpack, you can walk hands-free and you do not have to carry the lunch bag or lunch box in your hand. The stylish design of our backpack with cooler make it also can be used as an insulated lunch backpack or daily pack for work, school or weekend day. Insulated Cooler Backpack Leakproof Soft Cooler Lunch Picnic Hiking Beach Park Men Women Keep Your Food Cool/ Fresh and 100% Leak Resistant This cooler backpack is made of premium thicken PEVA hot-pressed material to keep your drinks and snacks cool for hours temperature below 15℃（with Freeze Packs). The inner thicken foam insulation and heat-sealed leak proof lining work together to make the cooler anti-leaking, without worrying about leaking, dripping or any watery spills or mess. cooler backpack lightweight insulated backpack cooler leakproof soft cooler bag picnic camping Large Capacity Backpack Cooler Capacity：25 cans/25L Size：13.3” x 8.6” x14.9” Multi Compartments and Keep Things Organized 1 main storage compartment is large enough to provide roomy capacity for your beers, juice, sandwiches or other food. 1 front zipper pocket can be used for your chip bags, travel wallet or other small accessories which can be easily access. 2 side bottle holders that worked nice for umbrella, water or wine. 1 inside mesh pocket on the lid for extra storage. 1 beer opener and extra 2 D-shape hooks for attachment. The Bungee Cord on the front also provides quick access to picnic blanket, clothes or other items. Ice Chest Backpack Coolers Insulated Hiking Back Pack Cooler Bag Picnic Lunch Backpack Cooler Lightweight, Comfortable and Ergonomic Thicker padded back with ergonomic breathable design, paired with adjustable, breathable and padded shoulder straps, give you better comfort. You can use it as your day pack or simply a soft cooler. When empty, this cooler backpack weighs only 1.5 lb. Besides, it is easy to wipe clean after use. Ice Chest Backpack Coolers Insulated Hiking Back Pack Cooler Bag Picnic Bag Lunch Backpack Ice Chest Backpack Coolers Insulated Hiking Back Pack Cooler Bag Picnic Lunch Backpack Backpack Coolers Picnic Lunch Backpack with Cooler Compartment Cooler Backpacks Soft Cooler Bag Lightweight Insulated Backpack Cooler Leak-Proof Soft Cooler Bag beach camping lunch work hiking Inside Mesh Pocket Front Zipper Organizer Pocket Reflective Strip & Bungee Cord 2 Side Mesh Pockets
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Expert Consultant
Brittany Anas is an award-winning investigative journalist turned freelancer who now specializes in travel and lifestyle topics. She is a former reporter for the Daily Camera and The Denver Post. Her travel writing has been featured in American Way, USA Today, AAA magazines, Simplemost, Better, Livability, Apartment Therapy, Men’s Journal, Austin-American Statesman, TripSavvy and other outlets. She’s carved out a niche in adventure travel writing and has a column with Forbes that’s focused on outdoors travel. She logs about 75,000 airline miles a year and has mastered the art of napping in airports and finding the best spicy cocktails in whichever city she visits. She treats travel like a scavenger hunt, finding what makes cities special. Brittany is based in Denver, and loves exploring Colorado’s hiking trails with her gremlin that the rescue described as a “Boston Terrier.”
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Backpack Coolers
Backpack coolers give families and outdoor adventurers a handy way to bring their food and drinks along for a day of fun. They are excellent for picnics in the park, soaking up the sun at the beach or taking a hike up a mountain. If you’re in the market for a backpack cooler, there are a few things you’ll want to look for before making a selection.
Determine what size backpack cooler would be best based on the number of people traveling with you and how much they drink. Most models list how many cans they hold. A smaller family or group would do better with a backpack cooler that holds 20 cans. The TOURIT Insulated Backpack Cooler is a better choice for larger groups because it has a 30 can capacity.
“You’ll want to make sure the backpack cooler is multi-functional, with enough exterior pockets to stash extras like granola bars or your cell phone,” says travel expert Brittany Anas. This will separate your essentials from the cooler’s ice and water.
Next, review the materials used to construct the backpack cooler. Some models are waterproof for use near a pool or beach, while others are made to withstand coming up against brush in the wilderness. “Look for a well-constructed exterior that’s puncture-proof so it doesn’t get ripped up by branches,” says Anas. “Leak and mildew-resistant features will also help keep your backpack cooler in good condition,” she adds. A backpack with a durable scratch-resistant outer layer, is an example of a model best used in forests and along nature trails.
Don’t forget to examine the inside materials used to create the cooler as well. You want to make sure they are leak-proof, non-toxic and made from an FDA-approved food-grade material. Remember, this is where you will store all your refreshing beverages and tasty treats.
Review the backpack cooler’s straps to make sure they are padded and comfortable. The Coleman C003 Soft Backpack Cooler has an additional set of straps that go around your waist. Both the shoulder and waist straps are adjustable, so you’re sure to get the perfect fit, which is important when it comes to back health.
Finally, you’ll want to check the backpack cooler for any extras. See if there are enough outer pockets to hold your dry items. Look for side pockets that can hold extra water bottles. Some models even offer hooks for hanging little canteens and other gadgets. Others have built-in beer can openers. It’s all about which features best fit your specific needs and the needs of the group you’ll be traveling with.
The Backpack Cooler Buying Guide
- After each use, you’ll need to clean your backpack cooler. Start by dumping any remaining ice or melted water into your kitchen sink. If the cooler isn’t dirty, you may be able to get away with simply drying the inside with a towel. Should the cooler need a cleaning, wipe it down using a soapy dish rag. Rinse it clean with a little water and then towel dry.
- Follow the instructions on the product label when it comes to cleaning the outside of your backpack cooler. The cleaning method used will be determined by the type of fabric the outer shell is made out of.
- Your backpack cooler may build up an unpleasant odor over time. This can be removed by filling the cooler with cold water and one cup of white distilled vinegar. Let the mixture sit for an hour before dumping it out and cleaning it as you normally would.
- Whether you are using a traditional backpack or a backpack cooler, it is recommended that you pack the lightest items at the bottom of the pack and that you wear the pack on the lower half of your back. This will help prevent back strain or possible injuries.
- For additional safety, weigh your backpack cooler after it’s packed. The total number of pounds should not exceed 20 percent of your total body weight. If the number happens to be above that, you’ll want to take a few things out of the cooler to bring the weight down.
- When comparing backpack cooler prices, you’ll need to take into consideration the materials used to make the pack, how many cans the cooler holds and whether there are any extra pockets or accessories. While the Coleman C003 Soft Backpack Cooler, TOURIT Insulated Backpack Cooler and TOURIT Insulated Leak-Proof Soft Backpack Cooler have similar features and pricing, backpacks that are TSA checkpoint friendly, bigger in size and equipped with more pockets command a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide