Secura Automatic Soap Dispenser, 17-Ounce
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Dispenser you should buy.
Editor's Note February 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Soap Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top soap dispensers.
The sensor in this soap dispenser allows you to simply wave your hand underneath the pump and have soap dispensed into your hand. You can adjust the amount of soap dispensed in each pump to fit your own personal preferences. With each refill, you'll get more than 800 hand washes.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the Secura Secura Automatic Soap Dispenser, 17-Ounce placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Color: Chrome and black Fill this Premium automatic soap dispenser with your favorite liquid soap and be prepared to never have to pump soap from a regular, germ and bacteria laden, soap dispenser again. The Infrared Technology built into this dispenser automatically detects your hand from as far away as 2. 75 inches and, with the adjustable soap dispenser volume control, dispenses exactly the right amount of soap every time. Cleans easily with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Specifications: 1) Silicone seal in the battery compartment protects 4 “AA” batteries (not included). Longer lasting than most other soap dispensers that have no sealed battery compartment. 2) Wall mount or countertop placement for convenience and ease of operation. 3) Large refillable 17 oz. /500ml liquid soap container. 4) On/Off switch and soap dispenser volume control for complete control of the device. 5) 1 year Manufacturer’s .
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Dispensers
In most households, a soap dispenser rests beside each sink. Sure, you can leave your soap in the container it came in, but that can get costly. Instead, you could buy a large, pump-less, container of soap and provide soap for every sink in your home, likely for months.
But to shift to that budget-friendly option, you’ll first need to invest in soap dispensers that you can refill. Simply set the dispenser up and refill it whenever it starts to get low. For best results, you should thoroughly clean each dispenser, including the pump, every time you refill it, if not more often.
When it comes to choosing a soap dispenser, there are a few things to consider. Dispensers will come into contact with moisture on a regular basis, so make sure the pump won’t rust over time. The bottom can also slip around in the moisture that pools underneath, so a non-slip surface will come in handy.
But overall, the design of the dispenser will likely be a top consideration. A dispenser with a mason jar design will work well with your farmhouse décor, for instance, while decorative glass will set your dispenser apart from the many others on the market. There are so many different designs, you can easily find the best look for your home.
The Soap Dispenser Buying Guide
- With many refillable soap dispensers, getting the liquid inside can be a problem. If the neck of yours isn’t wide enough, a funnel can help you avoid a mess.
- Soap dispensers aren’t just for soap. You can also use them for essential oils, lotions and any other type of liquid you want dispensed through a pump. However, if you plan to use it for thicker liquids like shampoo or conditioner, look for a dispenser with a wide uptake tube to prevent clogging.
- For kitchen soap, it may come in handy to buy an all-in-one dispenser that will hold dish soap, hand soap, sponges and scrub brushes.
- Some soap dispensers can leak. Some are built with a gasket to prevent this, which will help keep your countertops mess-free.
- Larger soap dispensers can hold more liquid, requiring fewer refills.
- A dispenser with hands-free operation provides a level of convenience. Wave your hand over the sensor and soap pumps into your hand. However, keep in mind that these dispensers require batteries that you’ll have to change periodically.
- If you’re using your dispenser for sensitive liquids like essential oils or herbal remedies, amber-tinted glass can keep sunlight out, protecting the internal contents from degradation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide