Seckon Foldable Under Bed Storage, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Under Bed Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Under Bed Storage you should buy.
Update as October 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Under Bed Storage for a detailed review of all the top under bed storage.
Don't clutter your storage space with storage items themselves: these underbed storage bins fold to be put away when not in use. These breathable organizers also feature clear windows to easily identify what's stored inside, and they come in sets of two.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Seckon Foldable Under Bed Storage, 2-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UPGRADED ZIPPER – We use top quality zipper heads and zippers,say goodbye to fragile zippers from now on! REINFORCED HANDLE CONSTRUCTION – Durable polyester materials are applied to handles. And “H” type handle structure avoid to be ripped in the meantime. RETURN POLICY. We accept return at anytime if our products are defective OR you’re not satisfied with them. LARGE CAPACITY – This bag holds 77 Liters goods.SIZE:33.5 x 17.7 x 8 Inches. SOFT BAGS INSTEAD OF HARD CONTAINERS – Our bags are soft bags , not hard box container -120gms NEW nonwoven fabric for bag body,polyester for handles.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Under Bed Storage
Clutter in a bedroom is a perennial problem, and even well-kept bedrooms need storage solutions for organizing seasonal clothes, linen sets, shoes and other items. Underbed storage containers are the perfect solution so that stored items don’t take up space in closets or other prime locations.
When choosing underbed storage containers, it’s important to consider dimensions, materials and durability. Since underbed containers are generally pulled out from under the bed for access, sturdy handles and construction are a must.
Another solution to the durability issue is plastic bins instead of cloth containers. Both options offer positives. Plastic bins isolate their contents from the elements, protecting them from dust, mold, mildew, moisture and unwanted scents. Breathable cloth or partially cloth containers keep contents fresh by allowing air circulation while still protecting against dust and mildew.
Under bed storage containers also come in a variety of sizes and configurations. Some have special storage compartments for shoes or other items. Some storage containers fold so they can themselves be put away when not in use, while others, like modular plastic bin models, may stack when empty.
Many under bed storage containers are flexible and collapse when not full, taking up less space, while others have structural support that ensures they retain their shape and dimensions even when not full.
The Under Bed Storage Buying Guide
- Take measurements of your underbed space, including width, length and height, and shop according to what your space can accommodate.
- Some storage containers are optimized for linens, some for clothes, some for shoes and so on. Plan what you want to store and shop accordingly (not the other way around, with shopping coming first).
- Look for storage containers made with nonwoven fabric. Nonwoven fabric provides greater protection against liquids and bacteria, can stretch if needed and is resistant to tearing.
- Double-ended zippers are a great feature to look for so you can open the container from any side.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide