Season STORY Crystal Margarita Glass, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Margarita Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Margarita Glass you should buy.
Update as April 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Margarita Glass for a detailed review of all the top margarita glasses.
In our analysis, the Season STORY Season STORY Crystal Margarita Glass, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEW RELEASE: The Perfect way to enhance your senses after a long day. Its modern and fancy design is elegant and practical for drinking Margarita, Martini and tequila-based drink, whether shaken, blended or on the rocks. THAT EXTRA TOUCH: Classy glass that have a distinguishing style and character of its own. This classic Margarita glass stands out - making it perfect for birthday, wedding, and hosting party with family and friends. Great addition to your drinking glasses collection. WITH GREAT GLASS - COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY: The product is packed to perfection, includes a 30 day money-back guarantee, as well as an additional 90 DAY Warranty-Program that can be initiated for FREE. The glass is made of lead-free Premium Crystal - surpassing the strictest laboratory quality and safety tests in the industry such as - Lead & Cadmium-Free, Annealing & Temperature tests, Drop Test and the Dishwasher Test. LARGER THAN LIFE: Glassware set with a perfect fit dimensions. The relatively wide bowl mouth (4.3”) allows an Easy Clean. In order to accurately pre-check if it fits your cupboard or dishwasher, it’s best to take into account its widest part (4.3”) and the height (6.3”). THE NO FAIL GIFT: All-year-round any occasion - SUPERIOR PRESENT! Give your loved ones the thoughtful gift of more joyful moments in their lives. Perfect for Valentine’s day, Mother's Day, and Christmas.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Margarita Glasses
Anyone who enjoys drinking margaritas knows that the glass they come in is almost as essential as the salt (or sugar) around its rim. The distinctive shape of the classic margarita class, which includes a tall stem and curved bowl to hold the drink, can be found at restaurants, bars and many homes.
Margarita glasses come in varying sizes, often between six and 20 ounces. The large vessels are perfect for serving frozen margaritas or drinks which have a lot of additional ice, while the smaller glasses are ideal for cocktails that are served straight up. Having a margarita glass is a fun and festive way to enjoy your own homemade, decadent drinks with friends and family.
While you can certainly enjoy a margarita in a tumbler, it doesn’t have quite the same effect as drinking it from a beautiful margarita glass.
The Margarita Glass Buying Guide
- When looking for margarita glasses, consider what kind of material is best for your usage. While margarita glasses are traditionally made from glass, you can also find some made from shatterproof glass to reduce breakage. If you plan on using the glasses outdoors, such as on your patio, consider ones made from plastic or stainless steel, as those are more durable than glass options.
- How many matching margarita glasses will you need in a set? Consider who you enjoy margaritas with the most and how many people are in your drinking group. You can often find margarita glasses sold in sets of four or in pairs, making it easy to build a matching set.
- While margarita glasses are already pretty festive, you can add to the excitement of a delicious drink with a specially themed glass. For example, if you want to bring in some Tex-Mex flare, consider getting margarita glasses where the stem is shaped like a cactus.
- Margarita glasses are perfectly designed for their namesake drink — but that’s not all they’re good for. You can also enjoy other frozen or blended drinks in these glasses, such as daiquiris or piña coladas. You can also use them to enjoy an ice cream float.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide