Sdara Skincare Microneedle Skin Roller 2.0, Replacement Head
Last updated date: August 31, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sdara Skincare Derma Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sdara Skincare Derma Roller you should buy.
More experienced derma roller users will want to go with the Sdara skincare derma roller 2.0. Instead of titanium, it uses stainless steel needles, which are much sharper. This replacement head lets you just update just the microneedle head rather than purchasing an entire new roller. In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Sdara Skincare Sdara Skincare Microneedle Skin Roller 2.0, Replacement Head placed 2nd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sdara Skincare Derma Roller for a detailed review of all the top sdara skincare derma rollers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
With a replaceable head, there's no need to swap out the entire roller (save the extra coin for your morning latte). You can achieve glowing skin without paying for professional microneedling treatments.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sdara Skincare Derma Rollers
If you’ve never used a microneedle derma roller before, you may want to consider adding this to your beauty routine. The product offers several benefits, including removing dead skin cells, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, aiding in breaking up scar tissue, reducing enlarged pores and lightening dark spots. When shopping for the best roller, you’ll want to consider one of Sdara’s skincare derma rollers.
Beginners who are new to using derma rollers will want to start off with the Sdara Skincare Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller. This model uses an esthetician-recommended microneedle length of .25 millimeters. The needles are made out of titanium and are designed to be safe and painless. Included with the roller is a complimentary storage case to keep the derma roller clean and free of contaminants when not in use.
Once you’ve gotten used to the Sdara Skincare Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller, you’ll want to upgrade to the Sdara Skincare Microneedle Derma Roller 2.0. This model uses 192 real stainless steel needles that are sharper and more advanced. Just like the previous model, this derma roller keeps the needles at the recommended .25 millimeters in length. The new design is more ergonomic, made using 83% less plastic and coated with an attractive matte white finish.
One of the benefits of going with the Sdara Skincare Microneedle Derma Roller 2.0 is that you won’t have to replace the entire roller every time the needles start to dull. Instead, you can twist the old head off before twisting a new Sdara Skincare Microneedle Skin Roller 2.0, Replacement Head on. Each replacement head also comes with a free cover, so you can continue to keep the head hygienic in between uses.
DWYM Fun Fact
Sdara Skincare is a direct-to-consumer company that was launched in 2016. In just two years, the company was able to grow their business to seven figures. The company focuses on using high-quality products that are designed to help women age gracefully. They believe a consistent beauty routine that works with your specific skin type is the key to looking your best.
In addition to microneedle skin rollers, Sdara sells facial rollers, vitamin C serums, organic facial oils, gold eye masks, collagen capsules and aloe vera gel. The company wants customers to know that their products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
The Sdara Skincare Derma Roller Buying Guide
- Sdara recommends starting off with using a microneedle roller just once or twice per week. This is the best way to gauge how sensitive your skin may be. If you don’t experience any problems, you can increase your usage to three times per week.
- Before you use your Sdara skincare derma roller, you need to sterilize it in an alcohol solution for a total of 10 minutes. While the device is being sterilized, wash your face and pat it dry. You can then move the roller back and forth across your skin while applying gentle pressure. Repeat this four times before switching your direction. After you’ve finished using the device, you’ll need to rehydrate your skin with a moisturizer. Make sure you sterilize the derma roller again before putting it away.
- If you consider yourself a visual learner, you can head to Sdara’s website to watch their how-to videos that show you exactly how to use your derma roller. YouTube also has a series of videos that you may find helpful when just getting started with microneedle roller.
- Sdara sells a vitamin C serum that can be used on your skin once per week after a microneedle roller session. They even offer a discount if you purchase the serum along with the derma roller.
- Depending on how often you use the Sdara skincare derma roller, you’ll need to replace the head every 30 to 60 days.
- When it comes to price, you must first look at what’s included and what the product’s construction materials are. The Sdara Skincare Titanium Microneedle Derma Roller is a full roller, but it costs less than the Sdara Skincare Microneedle Derma Roller 2.0 because it utilizes titanium needles instead of stainless steel.