SCS Direct Teal Pumpkin Halloween
Last updated date: October 25, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candy Buckets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candy Bucket you should buy.
Update as August 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Candy Bucket for a detailed review of all the top candy buckets.
If your child has allergies, this candy bucket automatically signals that your child has allergy and needs special treats. Another idea? Fill this bucket with allergy-friendly candy to give as a gift.
In our analysis, the SCS Direct SCS Direct Teal Pumpkin Halloween placed 0th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Teal pumpkin project allergy awareness trick or treat non candy alternative treats halloween The Teal Pumpkin Project was created to spread awareness of harmful food allergies kids are suffering from during the Halloween season. Halloween can be an overwhelming and dangerous holiday for children with allergies, but they still want to trick or treat and have fun with their friends. On most mini sized candy bars, the ingredients are not listed or can contain different ingredients than the regular sized, making it hard to decipher if certain candy is safe to eat. The Teal Pumpkin Project aims to spread awareness to families and neighborhoods across the globe to participate in handing out non-candy alternative treats to help make Halloween an inclusive holiday. Join the movement to make Halloween fun and safe for everyone. teal pumpkin project halloween trick or treat non candy alternative treats teal pumpkin project halloween non candy alternative treats trick or treat allergy awareness teal pumpkin project allergy awareness trick or treat non candy alternative treats halloween teal pumpkin project allergy awareness halloween trick or treat non candy alternative treats Check out all of our Teal Pumpkin products! teal pumpkin project allergy awareness non candy alternative treats halloween trick or treat Teal Pumpkin Treat Bucket Keep your non-candy alternative treats in our Teal Pumpkin treat bucket! The perfect way to differentiate between Teal Pumpkin approved treats and classic Halloween candy. Works great for storing treats, and party or yard decor! teal pumpkin project allergy awareness non candy alternative treats halloween trick or treat Treat Bucket teal pumpkin project allergy awareness halloween trick or treat non candy alternative treats 35" Inflatable teal pumpkin project allergy awareness non candy alternative treats halloween trick or treat Flashlight teal pumpkin project halloween allergy awareness 15" Inflatable Teal Pumpkin Treat Bucket Teal Pumpkin Garden Flag 35" Teal Pumpkin Inflatable Teal Pumpkin Canvas Treat Bag 15" Teal Pumpkin Inflatable Teal Pumpkin Flashlight
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candy Buckets
Kids and families have been celebrating Halloween in the United States for over 100 years. While pillowcases were commonly used to collect candy when little ones went trick-or-treating door-to-door, children now have a whole host of options thanks to a variety of candy bucket designs on the market.
If you’re in the market for a new candy bucket, there are a few things you’ll want to keep an eye out for. Consider the age of the child you are purchasing the candy bucket for. Younger children would do well with a soft bag versus a hard plastic one.
Kids who are a little older may do better with a plastic treat bucket, as these can be easily cleaned in the event that an opened piece of candy melts or gets stuck to the sides. Hard plastic bags are also durable and can withstand a little more abuse during play.
Determine what you’d actually like to use the treat bag for. Of course, all of the candy buckets can be used to hold candy, but some models serve more than one purpose. The GiftExpress Cauldron Kettle Candy Bucket is one such product, as it can also be used as a table decoration. Parents can use it to hold candy or to serve as a decorative item.
If you need a large number of candy buckets to create party favors, you’ll want to look for a set. Sets are often cheaper than purchasing individual buckets. Some candy buckets come in sets of 12 that can handle treats for up to a dozen kids.
While some multi-packs feature just one design, others have a variety. The JOYIN 6.5-inch Felt Candy Buckets, 6 pack features six different designs, including a Jack O’Lantern, ghost, witch and spider.
The Candy Bucket Buying Guide
- How you clean your candy bucket is dependent upon the material the bucket is made out of. Plastic models can be washed by hand in your kitchen sink with warm water and a little dish soap. Plush models can often be tossed in the washing machine, while felt buckets require the most care. You’ll need to spot clean these with a little dish soap and water. Don’t immerse them in water and be careful of any felt pieces that are attached, as they may easily come loose. If a felt piece does come loose during the cleaning process, you can try to reattach it with a hot glue gun.
- If you opt for a treat bag made of plastic, always check to make sure it has been tested and is free of toxins.
- Another option is to put out a treat bucket with small toys and knick-knacks for children who are highly sensitive to sugar.
- If received as a gift or from a stranger, it’s important to tell children that they need to wait for an adult to check their candy before they consume it. Parents should then look for any opened candy, out-of-date candy, discolored candy or any candy that looks out of the ordinary and discard anything suspicious that they come across.
- When comparing the candy bucket prices, you’ll need to first look at the number of units in the set and divide that number by the price to determine the cost of each bucket. So the price of the JOYIN 6.5-inch Felt Candy Buckets, 6 pack, you’d have to divide by six and for the price of the Lxitol Halloween Tote Candy Bucket, 3-Piece, you’d have to divide by 3. Next, you need to look at the size of the bucket. For example, the Blue Panda Candy Bag has larger dimensions than the GiftExpress Cauldron Kettle Candy Bucket, which means it will cost more because it can hold more candy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide