Scrapbook Customs Burlap & Lace Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper, 12-Pack
Last updated date: March 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Scrapbooking Paper for a detailed review of all the top .
When creating a wedding, anniversary or family history scrapbook, this lace-print scrapbooking paper is the way to go. Each set contains 12 double-sided sheets that are nice and thick and easy to work with. The color scheme of this set includes navy, burlap, mint, mauve and blush.
In our analysis, the Scrapbook Customs Scrapbook Customs Burlap & Lace Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper, 12-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Scrapbook Customs is one of the leader in unique papers that are sure to please any and all scrappers – and crafters alike. Perfect for theme-based scrapping, as well as preserving any occasion, event, or time of life, Scrapbook Customs takes on themes that are difficult to come by, such as Cruises, US Military, Volleyball, and much more. Take a tour through Scrapbook Customs and discover why many make Scrapbook Customs their go-to paper, sticker, and stamping destination!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Scrapbooking is an elegant way to archive precious memories, which is why it is crucial that none of the materials used in the scrapbook spread could contribute to the fading or discoloration of photos. To avoid this, scrapbooking supplies are made acid-free with a pH level of 7. (Acid levels are measured on a pH scale of 0 to 14.)
When buying scrapbook paper, the most important thing to consider is if the paper is archival quality. That means it is acid- and lignin-free. Lignin is a plant fiber found in wood that causes paper made from wood pulp to turn yellow over time. Most scrapbooking papers are already made acid- and lignin-free, but always double check if you are venturing out of the scrapbooking realm when purchasing paper.
There is a wide variety of paper available for scrapbooking: sturdy cardstock, transparent acetate and patterned scrapbook paper, to name a few. However, the options are truly limitless. Depending on what you want to do with the paper, you may have to consider the method used to make the paper.
When paper is made, the wood pulp is either cold- or hot-pressed into its shape. Cold-press paper has a texture to it, called the “tooth,” and it can absorb water, making it best for ink, watercolor and other paints. This type of paper also tends to have subtle colors. On the other hand, hot-pressed papers tend to have vibrant colors and are smooth, making them best for writing or drawing clean, fine lines.
The Buying Guide
- When shopping for paper, buying packs of paper instead of single sheets offers a variety of coordinating elements at a more manageable price point, making it easier to piece together cohesive spreads.
- Having a variety of paper in both subtle and busy patterns and solid colors will give you freedom when designing spreads. Solid colors and subtle patterns won’t distract from spreads with many photos, while busy patterns can fill up a spread with just a few photos.
- There are two types of cardstock papers: white cores and color cores. Torn edges of white core cardstock will appear white, while color core cardstock will appear the color of the paper.
- If you’re ever unsure whether your paper is acid-free, you can always check with a pH level tester pen. If the pen shows up blue or purple, then then the paper is acid-free.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide