Scotch Letter-Size Thermal Laminating Pouches, 100-Pack
Last updated date: November 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laminating Pouches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laminating Pouch you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Laminating Pouch for a detailed review of all the top laminating pouches.
These 8.9-inch-by-11.4-inch thermal laminating pouches come in a 100-unit package. They offer 3 millimeters of thickness, perfect for everyday use. These pouches will protect letter-sized documents, your children’s artwork, schedules, signs, labels and certificates.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 100-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 mil pouches offer basic document protection for everyday laminating uses. Recommended for your child’s artwork, labeling, document organization, certificates, and reference materials.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laminating Pouches
There are both hot and cold laminating machines available on the market, but pouches only work with hot (thermal) laminating machines. Laminating pouch machines use heat and pressure to seal documents, photographs and other paper materials into plastic sheets. They use rollers to move the items through, and these come out sealed and protected. The pouches were a boon to the industry of laminators, since they made the laminating process much easier and thus accessible to the average person.
To encase your document, all you need to do is place your item inside the pouch and run it through the laminator. Laminating pouches work best with one item inside at a time, but you can place several smaller ones in the pouch, then cut them apart. The pouches also come in different sizes and finishes, each suited for different purposes.
The Laminating Pouch Buying Guide
- Thermal laminating machine prices range from about $20 up into the low thousands. If you plan to do a lot of laminating, get a quality thermal laminator.
- The standard pouch thickness is 3 millimeters.
- Always load the pouch into the laminator sealed side first.
- See what kind of finish the laminating pouches have. A glossy sheen can make restaurant menus stand out, but you might not want that on a formal document. Some people prefer a glossy finish for photos, while others do not.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide