ScivoKaval Odorless Silica Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
Last updated date: May 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat for a detailed review of all the top .
Each of these makeup brush cleaning mats are constructed using a non-toxic silicone. The mats are designed to be worn like gloves, so you can easily clean your face and eye brushes of makeup. Afterward, simply run the mat under warm water and it's ready to be used again.
In our analysis, the ScivoKaval ScivoKaval Odorless Silica Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
New upgrade mitten glove design, bigger scrubber board, much easier to clean brushes. Small, portable and fashion, you can slip all your fingers inside and hold the cleaner tightly. 10 different cleaning areas, 9 kinds of screw thread design, suitable for all of your facial brushes and eye brushes. Made of non-toxic odorless silica which is gentle on your brushes, soft and springy material keeps its shape, last for years, and rinses clean accumulated makeup, oil, dirt, and bacteria instantly. Compact size and light weight, 5.5 * 7.4 inch in width * height, 0.17lb weight, perfect for use when travelling.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Makeup brushes accumulate germs, oil and dead skin cells over time, and this can then get onto and into your skin when you use the brushes again. Over time, the use of unclean brushes can clog pores and cause acne or other skin issues. Experts recommend washing makeup tools often, about once a week. Clean makeup brushes also apply your makeup better, resulting in a smoother, more finished look.
Brushes stay softer and last longer when they are regularly cleaned. Makeup brushes can be expensive, so the cleaner you keep them, the more you can save in the long run. These brush cleaning mats remove more makeup than you can by just washing the brushes by hand.
Cleaning makeup brushes can be a messy job, and it can even stain your sink. These mats make the job faster and much more efficient. Most of the products in this category are made out of silicone; look for ones that are thick and non-toxic. They feature textured surfaces, or “screw thread designs,” to get the residue deep out of the brushes. They also come with suction cups on the back, which prevents them from sliding.
The Buying Guide
- You can pour makeup remover right onto the mat, gently move the brush on its textured surface and rinse both off.
- Portable cleaning mats are good if you’re on the go, and larger versions can protect more of your sink.
- You can make makeup brush cleaner from a couple of drops of unscented castile soap and water. A little olive oil can help for especially dirty brushes.
- Always let your makeup brushes dry flat on a towel. If they are left standing up, the cleaning solution and water can gather at the base and damage the tool. Brushes usually take about three to four hours to dry.
- When you are finished using your mat, clean it off as well. You want it to be nice and clean for the next time you are ready to use it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide