Scala 1-Week Results Larger Foot Masks, 2-Piece
Last updated date: April 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Masks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Mask you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Foot Masks for a detailed review of all the top foot masks.
In our analysis of 46 expert reviews, the Scala 1-Week Results Larger Foot Masks, 2-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ORIGINAL FOOT PEEL – Don’t order cheap counterfeits that don’t exfoliate your feet. Order the Original Scala Beauty Foot Peel that is most effective to peel dead skin starting within 5 days to reveal soft baby feet. HYPOALLERGENIC INGREDIENTS – Avoid the horror stories of getting burned feet or allergic reactions from harsh chemicals. We only use the most gentle yet effective ingredients like Lactic Acid, Glycerol, and Milk Protein Extract to gently exfoliate dead skin off your feet and heels. LARGER FOOT MASK – Most foot peels are too thin, rip, or fall apart sometimes even before you put them on. We’ve designed our foot mask to be large enough to fit any size foot with a double barrier foot sock to avoid rips or tears and you can even walk around in them. EASY TO USE – Soak your feet in warm water for 30 minutes, cover your feet with the foot peel mask for 60 mins (max. of 90 mins), and wash your feet thoroughly to remove exfoliating gel off your feet. Soak your feet in warm water for 30 mins per day after treatment.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Foot Masks
Do your feet sometimes feel dry and itchy, no matter how much you try to take care of them? That flaky and scaly skin can be both uncomfortable and unsightly, so it’s important to take care of your feet using foot masks. After all, if you want to wear sandals or shoes with no socks socks without feel conscious about the state of your feet, it’s important to get the right products to help you feel and look your best.
Foot masks have many benefits. They can help to take away foot odor and leave your feet smelling fresh and clean. They exfoliate the skin, in addition to smoothing it out and moisturizing it. Not only that, foot masks promote the peeling of old skin on your feet, leaving new and baby-soft skin behind. Plus, some foot masks actually help to detox the body by drawing out impurities from the skin while increasing cell turnover.
When selecting a foot mask, it’s important to check the ingredients list so you can get a good idea of what is in the mask. Look for alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) or fruit enzymes if your feet are in rough shape and you need to see a major shedding effect from the mask. Keep in mind that these ingredients will have your feet shedding for at least a week, so you will need to accommodate for that. If you have just a little bit of dryness on your feet, then go for foot masks which contain moisturizing butters and oils. These will help to soften and repair your skin without causing a lot of shedding.
The Foot Mask Buying Guide
- Feel like you don’t have time for a foot mask? They are great to use when you have the ability to sit and relax for a little while. Just put on a movie while you put on the mask and reap its benefits while you sit and enjoy. Many foot masks need to be on for about an hour. You will need to rinse your feet with warm water before you peel off the mask from your skin, so make sure you’re not too far from a sink or tub. You can also keep a tub of water near you so you don’t have to move from the couch.
- If you have an open sore or cut on your foot, then do not use any foot masks that contain acids. Those ingredients will cause you a lot of pain in this case, and it may even lead to an infection. It’s best to let your foot heal before you use a foot mask.
- Can you use a foot mask on another part of your body, such as your face? The answer is a resounding no. The reason is because the skin on your feet is thicker than other parts of your body. The ingredients and concentration of the foot mask may damage your skin on other parts of the body. Only use the foot mask on your feet.
- If your feet are in bad shape, you may be tempted to use a foot mask often. However, you have to give it time to work. It’s best to only use a foot mask about once a month because it takes at least a week to start working. If you use it too often, you may end up with skin irritation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide