SAVITA 500+ 3D Puffy Stickers
Last updated date: November 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stickers for a detailed review of all the top .
More than 500 stickers are included in this set, each boasting a textured, puffy effect. Designs include numbers, letters and objects like butterflies, animals and sea creatures. The design of these stickers makes them easy to remove from any surface without leaving a mark.
In our analysis, the SAVITA SAVITA 500+ 3D Puffy Stickers placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Each pack has 20 sheets, total more than 500 pieces stickers to makes for hours of creative activity fun! Such as letters, numbers, hearts, racing, butterflies, deep sea life, animals, fish, dinosaurs. Almost all the features kids like.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Sticker collections have been a source of childhood joy for decades, but children can have fun with stickers even if they aren’t building a collection. Stickers are a great way to add a little bling to a laptop, tablet, backpack, skateboard, bike or any other surface.
There are so many different types of stickers, though, that it can be a chore tracking down the perfect set. The first consideration when choosing a sticker booklet will likely be the designs included in it. Whether it’s a favorite character or general designs like food and animals, there’s a collection that will easily express your kid’s unique tastes.
Once you’ve found the designs you like, you can choose from multiple configurations. There are booklets that have dozens of stickers, and there are stickers that come in sets exceeding 1,000. You can even buy one sticker at a time, although this isn’t always the most cost-effective way to go.
When it comes to price, cheaper isn’t always better. Stickers can vary in quality, so a set of more than 1,000 priced the same as one with only 100 may not give you the same quality. You may find, for instance, that the stickers fall off after a while or the color on them quickly fades.
The Buying Guide
- Look carefully at reviews before buying stickers. Some sellers go with a “grab bag” approach, where the stickers pictured aren’t necessarily the ones that you’ll get. If the reviews don’t answer your questions, feel free to leave a question on the product’s Amazon page or reach out to the seller to make sure you’re getting the stickers you want.
- If you’re applying a sticker to an item that will have exposure to sunlight and rain, look for one in vinyl. Not only can you easily wipe these stickers clean, but UV light doesn’t fade them and they’re water-resistant.
- Some stickers can be removed and re-stuck without losing their stickiness or leaving residue behind.
- Puffy stickers have a 3D effect that can add some pizzazz to any surface.
- Look closely at the age recommendations for any sticker set you’re considering. Some are recommended only for older children, but even if they’re safe for all ages, you may want to supervise younger children, as any small object can become a choking hazard if swallowed.
- Many sticker sets are advertised as being nontoxic, which is obviously a valuable feature when you’re buying something for children.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide