Saucony Women’s Performance Heel Tab Athletic Socks
Last updated date: October 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sock you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Socks for a detailed review of all the top socks.
Athletes, runners and individuals who are physically active will love these socks. They provide a snug fit and won't slide down inside your shoe. The socks also feature a cushioned sole, a heel tab and fabric that dries quickly.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Saucony Women's Performance Heel Tab Athletic Socks placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Saucony women’s performance Heel tab athletic socks are a perfect combination of comfort and support. Great for the toughest training sessions. Features include heel tab design for added protection and comfort, rundry moisture management helps keep feet dry, arch support for an improved and secure fit, Mesh ventilation that enhances breathability and comfort, targeted zone cushioning in high impact areas for added comfort, and comfort toe seam for reduced irration. Run for Good – Saucony was founded way back in 1898. Ever since, we have been loyal to the sport, building goodness into every product and inviting millions around the world to run with us. At Saucony, we exist for runners, Runners inspire us, bringing us new idea, force us to be better, they drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners live just a little better.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Socks
In 2018, the global socks market had a value of $ 42.5 billion. This number is expected to continue to increase by 6.5% through the year 2027. In addition to functionality, it is likely that fashion also plays a role in the increased appeal of socks.
When shopping for the best pair of socks, there are a few features you’ll want to consider, as you’ll likely wear the socks for long stretches of time. The first is your preferred style. No-show socks fall just below the ankle, while ankle socks rise just above the ankle. These are great choices during the hot summer months. They’re also perfect for runners and those participating in physical activity. For everyday wear, you may wish to go with quarter or crew-length socks that provide additional calf support.
Once you’ve selected a style, check that the socks are breathable. The Dickies Men’s Dri-Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks have ventilation channels to promote proper airflow. The fabric is also moisture-wicking, which means sweat is quickly drawn away from your skin so that your skin stays dry and comfortable.
Make sure the socks provide both comfort and support. The Under Armour Adult Resistor 3.0 No Show Socks have added cushioning on the footbed, as well as seamless toes to eliminate the irritation that these seams tend to cause. The Saucony Women’s Performance Heel Tab Athletic Socks are made with arch stability, control and support.
Look for any extra features that make the socks an ideal choice. For example, there are brands that include odor-control technology to prevent and capture odors. Others, like the BONANGEL Colorful Funny Dress Socks are decorated with themed images that make them a great Christmas gift. You can even get a pair of socks with a heel tab that aids you in sliding the socks on and off.
The Sock Buying Guide
- When you’re ready to replace your socks with a new set, don’t throw the old pairs away. There are plenty of ways that you can repurpose them. Children can turn the socks into puppets and adults can decorate them to use as Christmas stockings for their pets. Fuzzy socks make great cup and bottle warmers, while quarter and crew-length socks can be turned into mini heating pads.
- Some reviewers point out that certain sock brands run a bit large. It’s a good idea to check the reviews to see if the socks are true to size. If they run a bit small, you’ll want to order up a size. If they run a bit large, you’ll want to order down a size.
- Always check the product care label that comes with the socks and follow the label’s washing instructions. Most are machine washable, but you may wish to use a mesh washing bag to prevent the socks from slipping behind the washing machine barrel. If the socks are colored, you’ll want to use the cold water setting so that the color doesn’t run. Gentle color-safe detergents are best.
- When you compare the price of a pack of socks, you need to first determine how much you’re paying per pair of socks. To arrive at this number, you need to divide the total cost of the package by the number of pairs in the set. The Saucony Women’s Performance Heel Tab Athletic Socks is the most affordable set, while the Dickies Men’s Dri-Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks and the BONANGEL Colorful Funny Dress Socks are more moderately priced. The Under Armour Adult Resistor 3.0 No Show Socks cost the most per pair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide