Saucony Suede Low-Top Toddler Shoes
Last updated date: November 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Shoes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Shoe you should buy.
Update as November 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toddler Shoes for a detailed review of all the top toddler shoes.
The Saucony Kids'/Baby Sneakers are made out of suede and mesh, providing flexibility, durability and comfort. The shoes are easy to take off and put on, both for parents and kids.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Saucony Suede Low-Top Toddler Shoes placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Slip back into an era of retro styling in the Saucony Baby Jazz. With many different colors and an easy, on/off alternative closure, you can find a Saucony Jazz for every wearing occasion! Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They’ve spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Shoes
When your little ones start toddling around, you may be on the lookout for some shoes. Keep in mind that when they are indoors, toddlers don’t actually need to wear shoes. It’s better for them to be barefoot, so they can work on their balance and walking form. Being barefoot enables them to grip the ground better with their little toes. When they are outside, of course, they will need some functional footwear to protect their feet from the elements.
When you’re buying your first pair of toddler shoes, it’s best to measure their feet accurately so you purchase the right size. While they are growing, their feet may be two different sizes, up to a half-size apart. Be sure to measure both feet and buy the larger size. Toddler feet grow quickly, so you may need to measure and re-buy shoes on a fairly frequent basis. It’s common for toddlers to curl their toes inwards when they first learn to stand and walk. When you’re measuring their feet, be sure to measure with the toes extended so you can get a better picture of their shoe size.
When trying on shoes for the first time, be sure to have a pair of socks handy. If your toddler will be wearing shoes with socks, then try them on with the same kind of socks. This can make a difference in the size of the shoe you’ll need. Pay attention to how much extra space there is in the shoe. You will want about half an inch of extra space between their big toe and the end of the shoe.
It’s can be tempting to buy toddler shoes in a size bigger, hoping they will grow into them in a few weeks. While toddler feet do grow fast, it’s best for their balance and safety to wear shoes that fit right now. Avoid buying shoes that are too big, which could lead to your toddler tripping and falling.
The sole of the shoe is an important aspect to consider because this is what keeps your little one from slipping and sliding. Look for soles that have some tread. This will help them to grip the ground. On the other hand, you also don’t want grooves that are too large on the soles, as those may catch on the ground and cause your toddler to trip.
The Toddler Shoe Buying Guide
- One of the most challenging things to do with a toddler is put on their shoes. You want to make sure that the shoes have adjustable straps that are easy to open and close. This will make putting on and taking off their shoes a breeze. It will also help your toddler to learn how to put on and take off their own shoes, and help them feel like a big kid. Some sneakers have a large Velcro hook and loop closure at the top of the shoe, making them simple to put on and remove the sneakers. Others have two elastic laces at the top of the shoe, making them flexible and bendable.
- One of the most important things to consider when buying toddler shoes is the material they are made out of. Opt for a breathable material like canvas, cloth or leather, which all allow air to circulate. They are also flexible and soft materials. This is a better choice than plastic or rubber, which can be stiff and hard to move around in. It’s important to provide toddlers with flexibility in their feet so they can work on their balance and gross motor skills without being restricted by their footwear. Some sneakers are made from ethylene-vinyl acetate and have a rubber sole, while other options are constructed from suede with a mesh top panel.
- Many kids love to get messy, jumping or splashing in puddles by the side of the road. When that happens, it’s no fun to deal with wet socks and soggy feet. Whenever possible, find waterproof toddler shoes. This way, you don’t have to worry about ruining the shoes if they get wet accidentally. And you don’t have to worry about your little one squelching around in wet socks for the rest of the day.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide