Sand Grabber 10009 Beach Umbrella Anchor
Last updated date: January 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Umbrella Anchors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Umbrella Anchor you should buy.
Editor's Note January 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Umbrella Anchor for a detailed review of all the top beach umbrella anchors.
Stop your umbrella from blowing away with this unique tool. Just screw the anchor into the sand and insert your beach umbrella. It will keep your beach umbrella secure.
In our analysis, the Sand Grabber Sand Grabber 10009 Beach Umbrella Anchor placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Put Sand Grabber into sand on beach then insert beach umbrella into Sand Grabber. This will protect beach umbrella from blowing away. Item Package Dimensions: 13.0" L x 8.3" W x 5.5" H. Item Package Weight: 1.5 lb.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Umbrella Anchors
Spending a day at the beach with your family and friends is the ultimate treat. The warm sunshine, the rolling waves and cool water — what more could you ask for? If you’re planning to spend at least a few hours on the beach, then it’s important to bring the right sun protection with you. This way, you can avoid sunburns, heatstroke and any other issues. In addition to sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, having a large beach umbrella is key.
However, getting a beach umbrella to stay up in the sand isn’t easy. They’re fairly delicate at best and can get knocked down by a gust of wind. In order to keep your beach umbrella standing all day so you can have fun in the sun, you need a beach umbrella anchor.
One of the most common types of beach umbrella anchors is like a large corkscrew. The shaft of the umbrella fits into the hole at the top of the anchor. There are handles on the side that you can use to twist the anchor directly into the sand. However, the key part of the anchor are the threads on the sides of the lower end. These are what help it to stay in the sand as opposed to riding up.
The Beach Umbrella Anchor Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when buying a beach umbrella anchor is how it will fit on your beach umbrella. The circumference of the beach umbrella shaft should be slightly smaller than the opening in the anchor so that the umbrella fits snugly. If it is too loose, the umbrella may blow away or topple over. If it’s too tight, it likely won’t fit all the way in properly.
- Portability is key when you’re taking things to the beach. Screw-in beach umbrella anchors are easy to bring with you because they are small and compact. Keep in mind that some of them can be heavy, so you’ll need to account for the extra weight. If you have a long way to walk, a few extra pounds can make a difference.
- Screw-in beach umbrella anchors are easy to use, which means you can spend more time having fun at the beach. There is no complicated set up. All you have to do is screw it into the ground and pop in your umbrella shaft. This whole process usually takes no more than a few minutes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide