Samuelworld Silicone Flexible Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube
Last updated date: April 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Cube Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Cube Tray you should buy.
Editor's Note April 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ice Cube Tray for a detailed review of all the top ice cube trays.
Just fill the Samuelworld Silicone Flexible Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube with water, soda, herbs, fruits or juice and pop it in the freezer for perfect ice cubes.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Samuelworld Samuelworld Silicone Flexible Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Very easy to use: Just fill in water, saved the operating trouble and make perfect ice cube. You can take out the ice just with a simple push as it used a soft silicone. It can be stuck up in the freezer to save the space. And it is easy to wash, can be used in the dishwasher. It can make 8 big squares at once. Food Grade Silicone, BPA Free. The King Size Cube is perfect to coordinate your Whiskey: The 2 inch large ice cube chilling the drink fast but melt slow, it could keep the drink cool without dilute. You will not need take your drink in hurry, just take the time to enjoy your drink.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Cube Trays
Nobody wants a lukewarm glass of iced tea or lemonade on a hot summer day. Ice cubes do an excellent job of keeping these drinks nice and cool. Of course, depending on the type of ice cube tray you buy, you can also use this handy kitchen tool to make everything from popsicles for the kids to herb-infused cubes for the adults to add to their alcoholic beverages.
No matter what type of ice cube tray you decide on, you need to make sure it is free of toxins and that it doesn’t contain any BPA. You don’t want chemicals leeching into the ice you’re going to drink later on. It’s also ideal to check the product label for that FDA approved logo.
Determine whether you need smaller ice cubes that fit most cups, like the Kitch Easy Release Ice Cube Trays, 16-Cube, or larger ice cubes that melt much slower. You can even go with the Ticent Silicone Sphere & Square Ice Cube Trays, 6-Cube, which makes large cubes in both circular and box shapes.
Check whether the ice cube trays can be stacked or not. This is important if you need to make the most of your freezer space. Traditional models are built to be stacked on top of each other, but there’s also the option of going with a tray that has a lid. The Vremi Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube has a unique lid that also doubles as a tray, which is nice if you need to serve cocktails to your house guests.
Finally, make sure the ice cube tray is built to easily release the ice cubes. You don’t want to have to fight with the tray to get the ice cubes out. The OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 14-Cube releases its ice cubes when the user holds on to the sides and gives the tray a twist, but other models allow you to flip the tray over and simply push on the bottom to pop the cubes out.
The Ice Cube Tray Buying Guide
- It’s important to note that stacked trays can freeze together.
- Don’t overfill the ice cube trays or the ice will be hard to remove after it sets.
- Always check the product label for cleaning instructions. Most ice cube trays can be cleaned in a dishwasher; however, some will require hand washing.
- Ice cube trays are handy for much more than just freezing water. You can use them to make dishwasher detergent packets, sushi bites, peanut butter cups and even seed bombs. You can also reuse old ice cube trays as paint palettes or to store craft supplies.
- Ice cube trays vary in price based on construction materials and the size of the ice cubes. You’ll find the Kitch Easy Release Ice Cube Trays, 16-Cube uses a traditional design and is the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the OXO No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone Lid, 14-Cube, as it also comes with a lid. The Vremi Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 8-Cube and the Ticent Silicone Sphere & Square Ice Cube Trays, 6-Cube are more expensive because they make large cubes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide