SAMSUNG HW-T450 Dolby Audio Soundbar
Last updated date: October 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soundbars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soundbar you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Soundbar for a detailed review of all the top soundbars.
This soundbar is equipped with SmartSound. That means the unit will automatically adjust the sound settings, so you get a pleasurable experience every time. It even comes with a handy remote control, so you can operate it from across the room.
In our analysis of 65 expert reviews, the SAMSUNG HW-T450 Dolby Audio Soundbar placed 4th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables. Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the wireless subwoofer. Optimized sound for your favorite content The soundbar detects what you’re watching and automatically optimizes the sound setting for the best entertainment experience Whether it’s a loud sporting event or a drama with quiet dialogue you can count on Soundbar T650 to provide clear sound for enhanced TV viewing. A world of sound with one remote One remote is all you need Control key soundbar functions like power volume and even sound effects with the Samsung TV remote — right from your TV. Optimized gaming sound Connect your console to the soundbar to boost your gaming experience.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soundbars
Now that you can order a film at the press of a button, movie night has moved from the cineplex to living rooms. For that reason, it’s likely no surprise that consumers report they’d rather watch a movie at home than leave the house. But getting the same experience at home as you do in a theater can be challenging.
Even if you take advantage of the low prices on high-quality big-screen TVs, duplicating true movie theater surround sound can get expensive. In recent years, soundbars have advanced to the point where they now can simulate surround sound for a fraction of the cost of a speaker set. But one soundbar can differ dramatically from another, so it’s important to do your research before you buy.
Soundbars can range in price, but you’re sure to find one that fits within your budget. When shopping for soundbars, pay close attention to the range of tones you’ll get. Some soundbars can’t handle bass as well as others, even when they’re promising the best sound quality.
Once you get your soundbar home, you’ll generally be on your own to make it work with your existing systems. One of the best things you can do is take note of the equipment you already have and make sure the soundbar you choose is compatible. Many of today’s speakers use Bluetooth connectivity to allow you to eliminate unsightly wires. So if you have an older TV or receiver, you may find the soundbar you’ve bought won’t connect.
Finally, stop to think about where you’ll set up your new soundbar, as well as any speakers you plan to add on to it. There are soundbars you can mount on the wall, while there are many others that can be set on your furniture in front of your TV. Whichever option you choose, note the dimensions of your soundbar in advance to ensure you know how much room it will take up.
The Soundbar Buying Guide
- If your soundbar doesn’t sound good, there’s no point in even having one. If you’re going for the best sound, consider the Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar & Universal Remote Control. It has great sound and great ranges. The Bose Solo also performs better in the deeper ranges, with bass you can feel in your chest.
- For those interested in building a true home theater, adding on extra speakers is the key to success. Some models allow you to easily buy extra speakers to connect to your soundbar.
- Setup can be intimidating if you don’t consider yourself a tech guru. Some models can be tricky to set up, especially when it comes to pairing with other equipment.
- One of the biggest concerns when shopping for any speaker is where it will be. Some models are designed to hang on a wall, but they can also rest in front of your TV. Others can be mounted, but they look great in front of your TV. If you’re limited on space, you may want to avoid any soundbar that comes with a separate subwoofer that you’ll need to place.
- If you’re looking for the smallest soundbar, the SAMSUNG HW-T450 Dolby Audio Soundbar is the shortest, at only 2.1 inches tall.
- One size benefit to smaller models is that they can be easily mounted horizontally or vertically, with the sensor automatically adjusting the sound depending on how you’ve oriented it.
- If you have an Amazon product that uses Alexa, look for a unit that you can connect to your device, so that you can play music on command.
- With some soundbars, you’ll have access to an app that you can then use to control your speakers. However, they may not come with a remote control, which means you’ll need a universal remote if you can’t connect it to an existing smart remote. Some soundbars come with a remote, but they’re still a bit bulky. You’ll also need to have two AAA batteries on hand for the models that use batteries.
- Look for a soundbar that is built to last with durable ABS plastic beneath the soft cloth cover. Be aware that some models can scratch easily.
- When it comes to price, you’re going to pay much more for some soundbars than other speakers. Be sure to consider whether you’ll also need to pay for separate speakers. In some instances, the price may also include a subwoofer, so keep that in mind.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide