Samsung Galaxy Silver Active 2 Android Smart Watch
Last updated date: March 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Android Smart Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Android Smart Watch you should buy.
Update as March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Android Smart Watches for a detailed review of all the top android smart watches.
Available in aluminum or stainless steel with a variety of band colors and finishes, this smartwatch can help you find the perfect look. It tracks your heart rate, sleep, stress levels and fitness goals. It can even take calls, read you your texts and allow you to pay for items without your wallet. The watch features a long-lasting battery that can go for more than five days on a single charge.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Samsung Galaxy Silver Active 2 Android Smart Watch placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2: Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals. Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything. Keep your beat: You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Level up your downtime: Galaxy Watch active2’s built in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep; It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Battery built for endurance. The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share. Works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Android Smart Watches
If you’re in the market for a smartwatch, Android versions are among the many options. The best thing about Android smartwatches is that there are many manufacturers using the Android operating system, which gives you similar functionality in a variety of styles and designs.
The first thing you’ll look at when you’re shopping for a smartwatch is the metrics it tracks. Monitoring your steps and sleep patterns is typical, but many Android smartwatches will now go beyond that. Some will even monitor your blood pressure and alert you if it falls outside the normal range.
Some Android smartwatches take it a step further and track your blood oxygen levels. The level of oxygen in your blood is closely tied to heart and lung health. While there can be many reasons it rises and falls throughout the day, being able to measure it 24/7 will let you know when a sudden change is reason for concern.
Beyond what the smartwatch measures, you’ll also need to look at the aesthetics of the smartwatch itself. You’ll find a variety of band types and colors, but keep in mind you can easily replace the band. The most important thing is the dial itself, which generally comes in round or square shapes.
Of course, you may also want to consider advanced features that allow you to take calls, see texts and email, pay for items without a credit card, incorporate apps or play media as well.
The Android Smart Watch Buying Guide
- Before you buy a smartwatch of any kind, make sure it will easily sync with your smartphone. Sharing of information between the watch and your phone is essential. Your Android smartwatch should be compatible with either an Android or iPhone, but if you have a different type of smartphone operating system, check for compatibility before making the purchase.
- Make sure your smartwatch has the tracking you need. There are so many different options, you should be able to find one that measures what’s important to you.
- Battery life is an important factor. The longer you have your smartwatch, the quicker the battery will deplete between charges. You’ll see “standby time” listed, but a standby time of 30 days or so doesn’t mean much. It’s more important to look at how many days of runtime you’ll get when you’re actually wearing and using the watch.
- Before you buy, make sure the band can be swapped out. This will give you more versatility over the years you own the watch. Before you make a final choice, check to make sure that you can find replacement bands.
- As convenient as a touchscreen can be, keep in mind that it can also reduce battery life.
- Some smartwatches let you take phone calls directly on your watch. Check the details about this functionality if that’s important to you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide