Samsung Flat 7 Series 4K HD Smart TV, 65-Inch
Last updated date: February 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TVs For Netflix and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV For Netflix you should buy.
Update as May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best TV For Netflix for a detailed review of all the top tvs for netflix.
The Samsung Flat 7 Series 4K HD Smart TV, 65-Inch has many useful features, including a voice assistant and smart home functions. It offers a lifelike picture that HDTVs can’t create, so it’s a great choice for watching Netflix.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Samsung Flat 7 Series 4K HD Smart TV, 65-Inch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
See all your favorite entertainment as it was meant to be seen with the Samsung UN65RU7100FXZA Flat 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV. Featuring a powerful 4K UHD processor, this UHD Smart TV offers 4x the resolution (3, 840 x 2, 160) of Full HD 1080p HDTV. The 4K UHD processor instantly upscale content to 4K-level picture quality, even from non-native 4K sources, allowing you to enter the world of 4K with every show, season, and scene. Adding to the level of realism, the TV includes HDR (High Dynamic Range) and Proctor to reveal millions of shades of color with a vibrant, lifelike picture that HDTV can’t create. UHD Dimming dynamically fine tunes the deepness of the blacks to the brightness of the whites for a picture with sensational contrast. The slim design of the Samsung RU7100 naturally fills in the contours of your space with a refined, modern aesthetic that complements your lifestyle. The Samsung 7 Series UHD TV includes smart features such as One Remote, on-screen universal guide, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more. BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY only supports audio profiles such as Ear Buds, Headphones, and Soundbars, but does not support Human Interface Devices such as a keyboards.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TVs For Netflix
Netflix offers viewers a plethora of options at their fingertips. You don’t need to wait for the show or movie to come on at a designated time. Plus, you can pause what you’re watching if you need to take a break. Wondering how you can watch Netflix easily on your TV? You’ll need a smart TV or smart device that connects to your TV for that. But what exactly is a smart TV?
A regular TV receives a signal from an antenna or cable, while a smart TV is connected to the internet and supports a wide range of applications. As a result, you can watch shows and movies on streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu, in addition to playing games and controling gadgets. All of this additional functionality is not possible on a regular TV. A smart TV connects to the internet using your home network. Most commonly, smart TVs support 802.11ac Wi-Fi though some older models use 802.11n standard.
Most smart TV manufacturers use different software and graphical interfaces, so there is no standard operating system for a smart TV. However, there are some common features that smart TVs share. In addition to having streaming service apps (like for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Pandora), you’ll find apps for social media sites like Facebook. Like most operating systems, your smart TV will automatically update with new features as they are released.
There are a couple of ways you can watch Netflix on your TV. If you have a smart TV with the Netflix app, you can use that to stream the shows and movies you like. The Netflix app is also available on many gaming consoles and Blu-ray players, so you can also watch Netflix on your TV through those.
In order to check that your TV has the Netflix app, look for the Netflix button on your remote. If there is no Netflix button there, you can search the smart TV app listings for it. Another option is to check on the Netflix Help Center, which has a listing of all of the smart devices that have the Netflix app.
The TV For Netflix Buying Guide
- Most smart TVs have the Netflix app. However, if you’re buying a TV with the specific intention of watching Netflix on it, it’s best to make sure that the TV comes with the app. You can check with the manufacturer, or you can visit the Netflix Help Center and look up your TV’s make and model to confirm that it has the app. The Toshiba 4K HD Smart LED TV, 50-Inch states that it has the Netflix streaming app, as does the INSIGNIA 4K HD Smart LED TV, 50-Inch.
- When it comes to watching your favorite shows and movies on Netflix, you want to make sure that the resolution is crystal clear. That way you get better picture quality and can really enjoy the TV-watching experience. The most common screen resolution is 1080 p, though 4K is also gaining traction. Netflix and other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video offer 4K content. The Toshiba 4K HD Smart LED TV, 50-Inch, the INSIGNIA 4K HD Smart LED TV, 50-Inch, the Samsung Flat 7 Series 4K HD Smart TV, 65-Inch and the Sony 4K HD Smart LED TV, 55-Inch all have 4K resolution.
- If you’d like to connect your smart TV to speakers to enhance the sound while you’re watching Netflix, it’s good to take note of how many HDMI ports your TV has. These are the connections you will need to connect speakers, as well as other items like a decoder or game console. Ideally, you’ll need a smart TV that has at least three HDMI ports, like the INSIGNIA 4K HD Smart LED TV, 50-Inch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide