Samsung 95MB/s 32GB microSDHC EVO Select Memory Card & Adapter
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Memory Cards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Memory Card you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Memory Card for a detailed review of all the top memory cards.
This 32GB memory card is easily compatible with cameras, laptops and desktops, thanks to the included full-size adapter. It is perfect for high-resolution photos, games, and more. This memory card has ultra-fast write and read speeds.
In our analysis, the Samsung Samsung 95MB/s 32GB microSDHC EVO Select Memory Card & Adapter placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simply the right card. With stunning speed and reliability, the Samsung 32GB MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card lets you get the most out of your devices. Whether you are a power user or simply want to expand your device memory, this MicroSD card gives you the advantage of ultra-fast read & write speeds of up to 95MB/s and 90MB/s, respectively. It’s also compatible with all MicroSD and wide range of full-size SD applications. Feel confident to capture, store and transfer Full HD videos, photos, music and other large files effortlessly. With massive amounts of storage, you can go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer. Your memories and adventures are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable. Backed by 4-proof protection, this card keeps your data safe against water, extreme temperatures, and other harsh conditions. Actual storage capacity may be lower than the labeled capacity; Part of the storage may be used for system files and other storage control purposes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Memory Cards
A memory card is a convenient way to store your electronic data. Whether it’s photos, videos, games, documents or more, you can save them to a memory card to ensure they are safe and easy to access when you need them. Memory cards are used in a number of devices, such as cameras, phones, game consoles, printers and even TVs, in addition to computers and laptops. Keep in mind that different types of devices use different memory cards. It’s important to know what you need the memory card for so you can get the right one for your needs.
The basic format of memory card is the SD card, which has a storage capacity of four GB. An SDHC memory card is a level up from the SD card and has a much higher capacity of up to 32 GB. It is best for storing high-resolution photos and videos. Another type is the SDXC memory card, which has a higher capacity than that SDHC card. It can store up to two TB of data.
The MicroSD memory card is much smaller than a regular SD card. It is used in portable items like mobile phones. There are also micro SDHC and micro SDXC memory cards, which are typically only compatible with specific devices that have their slots. Another option is the compact flash card, which is larger and has more connections than a regular SD card. These are for professional photographers.
In addition to selecting the type of memory card you need, you’ll need to note how much space you require to store data. Consider the types of files you need to store and how big they are. This is especially important if you’re storing high-resolution photos, videos or games, as they take up a lot more room than most documents.
The Memory Card Buying Guide
- Be sure to check whether the memory card you’re interested in is compatible with the device you want to use it with. Check to see which memory card slot is included in your device. Some devices will have multiple slots for memory cards. Note that some devices that support SDXC memory cards will also be backward compatible and also support SDHC and SD cards. However, not many memory card slots are forward compatible. For example, if a device supports an SDHC memory card, it likely cannot support an SDXC memory card.
- When considering capacity, you’ll also want to consider durability and portability. For example, if you store all of your files onto one memory card, and it falls and breaks, you may lose all of your files at once. This is why many professionals prefer to use multiple memory cards with a smaller capacity. Plus, you’ll want to ensure that the card is highly durable and will not break if dropped.
- In addition to surviving a drop, consider how many times a memory card can be inserted and re-inserted without getting damaged. Typically, most can withstand around 10,000 cycles. However, in order to prevent excessive wear to your memory card, you’ll want to make sure that you save data evenly across the card.
- If you take your memory card on the road, such as places near water or near extreme hot and cold temperatures, that will need to be a factor in the durability of the card. You can find water-resistant and water-proof memory cards as well. Some can also withstand x-rays and magnetic fields.
- Speed is a factor if you frequently store large amounts of data on your memory cards. You can save time by going with a memory card that has a high transfer rate.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide