Sally’s Organics Glass Spray Bottle
Last updated date: October 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spray Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spray Bottle you should buy.
Update as October 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spray Bottle for a detailed review of all the top spray bottles.
Bring a stylish look to your cleaning supplies with these modern glass spray bottles. The glass bottles ensure there is no chemical smell that plastic can add to liquids. The nozzle can provide a strong stream or a soft mist.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Sally's Organics Glass Spray Bottle placed 11th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ergonomic, adjustable spray nozzle with Spray, Stream & Off settings. Included Phenolic Caps allow for leak-free, stress-free storage. Beautiful clear glass looks great on display. Safe and Reliable Prevents plastic odors & chemicals from leaching into the bottle. Feel confident with PBA-free caps and trigger components. Durable glass is heavy metal free and pharmaceutical grade. Reusable Glass Make your own DIY, organic products. Save money by reducing use of disposable plastics.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spray Bottles
A spray bottle is a bottle that is usually made from glass or plastic. Instead of having a lid, a spray bottle has a nozzle that releases the liquid inside the bottle in a mist or spray form. In order to release the liquid from the spray bottle, you have to pull the lever attached to the nozzle.
There are many reasons to use a spray bottle in your home or at work. One of the most common ways spray bottles are used is for cleaning solutions. You can make your own all-natural cleaners and put them in a reusable spray bottle, or you can purchase chemical cleaners in bulk and transfer them into a spray bottle.
Another excellent use for spray bottles is to keep your house plants feeling and looking fresh. Fill your spray bottle with warm water and spray your plants when they need it. You can keep a spray bottle filled with windshield wiper fluid in the trunk of your car. This is handy to have in the winter months when snow and ice make it impossible to see out your side and rear windows. A few sprays will do the trick in seconds. Spray bottles also come in handy in the garden. You can get rid of weeds, ants and other insects by spraying them with undiluted white vinegar. Just be sure not to get any on your grass or other plants.
When you’re looking to buy a spray bottle, consider the type of material it’s made out of. Plastic is the most common material you’ll see for spray bottles, but note that it comes in varying quality. Opt for a durable and long-lasting one that you can re-use multiple times. The best part about plastic spray bottles is that they won’t break if they fall. Glass is your other option for spray bottles and can bring a modern aesthetic to an otherwise mundane household item. Glass spray bottles are not as durable as plastic, but they are a good choice for those who want to avoid using plastic in their homes.
The Spray Bottle Buying Guide
- Consider the material the spray bottle is made out of, and how it works for what you want to use it for. If you’re using your spray bottle to mist your plants or house natural cleaning solutions for your home, a glass bottle will work well. You can even find glass spray bottles that are tinted so that UV light from the sun cannot harm elements inside the bottle. This is important for those who keep essential oils in their spray bottles. A plastic spray bottle is a good choice if you’re going to be using it outdoors in your garden or storing windshield washer fluid in your car.
- Take a look at the nozzle and trigger and how they work. If you have issues with your hands, such as carpal tunnel, opt for an ergonomic design that doesn’t put any strain on your hands when squeezing the trigger.
- Consider what functions are on the nozzle. Often you can find spray bottles with nozzles that have an “off” setting, as well as mist and stream.
- Think about what size you want your spray bottles based on how you’re going to use them. If you’re using them for cleaning solutions at home, having a large bottle around 16 ounces is key so you don’t constantly have to refill it. If you want something you can take with you in your bag or purse, go for a smaller bottle around 2 ounces.
- When it comes to cleaning out your spray bottles, read the instructions carefully. Some can actually be cleaned in the dishwasher, while others will need to be hand-washed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide