SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels 6 Pack
Last updated date: June 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hand Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hand Towel you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hand Towel for a detailed review of all the top hand towels.
With 13 different color choices, you're sure to find these cotton hand towels in a shade that matches your bathroom decor. The towels are Oeko-Tex certified, so you can feel confident that no harsh chemicals were used during the construction of the towels. The towels also have double-stitched hems to increase durability.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
We Believe in Being 100% Genuine Our luxurious SALBAKOS Bath Towels are made in Turkey using the latest technology in weaving, dyeing, cutting, sewing, embroidery, and packaging to provide you with the softest bath towels for you and your family.Our softer and more durable towels don’t use any bleach in the manufacturing process. This makes all the difference in the quality of your towels. You will feel the difference in softness immediately, and will find the perfect color to match your home décor. With our 100% genuine Turkish Cotton, you can expect your premium bathroom towels to get even softer over time. A Few Reasons You’ll Love Your Luxury Hotel & Spa Collection Bathroom Towels: Softest towels that stay soft Deluxe 700 gsm Super absorbent and heavy towels Set includes 4 bath towels Hems are double-stitched for extra durability Extra large (27 x 54 inches) Vat-dyed for 8+ hours so white color remains bright Great gift idea Absolutely ZERO pesticides or harmful chemicals 100% genuine Turkish cotton luxury towels ___________________________________________ We Outweigh the Competition— Literally If you were to compare our Salbakos Bathroom Towels side-by-side with other leading bath towels, our Salbakos Bath Towels weigh more than a full pound more and are a full inch longer than other towels. Plus, we have chosen to use a herringbone weave to give you a truly luxurious spa experience. Enjoy the superior difference of using our Salbakos 4-Piece Bath Towel Set! Complete The Set With many styles and 10 colors of 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton Towels, SALBAKOS provides the complete package of washcloths, bath towels, hand towels, bath sheets, and bath mats to meet all your needs. Hand Towels measure 16 x 30 Inches Washcloths measure 13 x 13 Inches Bath Sheets measure 35 x 75 Inches Bath Towels measure 27 x 54 Inches Bath Mats measure 20 x 30 Inches Some Frequently Asked Questions: Q1: Can you use bleach on these towels? A1: No, please do not use bleach on these towels. The bleach will discolor the towels, make the fine cotton less soft, and break down the cotton fibers for a shorter life. Q2: Are SALBAKOS towels chemical-free? A2: Yes! All of our towels are Oeko-Tex Certified, meaning that they are chemical-free and pesticide-free. Q3: Can I use fabric softener on these towels? A3: No, please do not use fabric softener on these towels. Fabric softener and dryer sheets leave a chemical film on the towels, making them less absorbent. Q4: Do these towels shrink after first washing and drying? A4: Not if laundered properly. We recommend following the Washing and Drying Instructions listed at the bottom to ensure you have a long-lasting towel. Higher heat settings will cause cotton to shrink, so you must wash and dry on cooler settings to ensure your towels maintain their original size and shape for many years to come.. Top-Quality Bath Towels Created to Last for Years to Come SALBAKOS towels are designed and engineered with double-stitching on the hems creating a durability that is unequaled. These towels provide you with many years of soft comfort and bath towel luxury. All of our high-end Bath Towels are made using the highest quality cotton yarns. These yarns are spun using only long staple cotton to provide you with extremely soft and durable bathroom towels that actually get softer with time. Washing Instructions: To ensure that your luxury bath towels stay soft and hold their color, we recommend following these machine washing Instructions: Before use, we recommend removing excess lint and shedding on the towels Towels can be washed in warm or cold water Wash before use for the first time, as this will get rid of the excess lint and shedding leftover Wash towels alone, do not include with other clothes/loads/colors Do not use bleach or fabric softener at any stage of the washing process, this will strip the color away from the towels, break down the cotton fiber. If you do this, no refunds will be issued. We recommend washing the towels after 3 to 4 uses. The more often the better, as this helps create a softer, more luxurious feel Drying Instructions: To ensure that your towels pass the test of time we recommend following these Drying Instructions: Dry towels right after they come out of the wash to prevent dampness and a lingering smell Tumble dry on low/medium heat Do not iron the towels to prevent burning and cotton degradation Take towels out when they are 95% dry to prevent overheating Wash and dry 2/3 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hand Towels
Hand towels are an essential tool for every bathroom, as they serve a variety of purposes. In addition to providing a way for individuals to dry their hands after washing, towels also assist in shaving routines. They even provide a decorative touch to the overall look of the bathroom. If you’re in the market for a new set of hand towels, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Review the material used to create the hand towels. Most are made from cotton. Some towels are woven using 100% ring spun cotton, as well as towels that use imported cotton, like 100% Turkish cotton towels. You may also come across 100% combed cotton towels. If you notice the hand towels are not 100% cotton, but rather a combination of materials, they may not be as soft to the touch.
Determine how many hand towels you need. This number may depend on how many family members you have in your home or how many bathrooms you need to stock. The Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels, 4-Pack would be a good choice for smaller families and apartments, but you would want a larger set for larger spaces.
Check the weight and absorbency of the hand towels. The COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack weigh just 6 oz. each and are highly absorbent. Their extra-large size also makes them great for use in the kitchen.
Ensure the hand towels can dry quickly and that they are also durable, so you don’t have to frequently replace them. Some brands have loops on either side to help with drying, while others, like the White Classic Hand Towels, 6-Pack, are made to air dry quickly to prevent mold and mildew growth. When it comes to durability, look for towels with a double-stitched edge.
When trying to decide between two different brands, consider the design. Are you looking for a modern design or a hand towel set that leaves you feeling like you just visited a spa? Some towels have a rayon band that adds a touch of elegance, while others put their focus on color. The SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack are vat-dyed for brighter colors that won’t fade over time. There are also 13 different colors to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that matches the color scheme in your bathroom.
The Hand Towel Buying Guide
- Look for any special acknowledgments or certifications that let you know the product is recommended by others. Some hand towels hold an Oeko-Tex certification. This lets you know that a third party tested the towels and found them to be free of harsh chemicals that might irritate the skin.
- Since some hand towels lose lint when you wash them for the first time, you’ll want to keep them separate from your other clothing. Once they no longer shed, they are safe to wash alongside your favorite jeans and sweaters.
- Always read the hand towels’ product care label before you clean them. Some are not safe for use with bleach or fabric softeners and others should not be ironed. Others are to be cleaned in the washing machine using the warm water setting and a gentle detergent. Afterward, the towels should be tumble-dried using the low heat setting. You’ll want to do this soon after the washing machine beeps to prevent mildew from growing.
- Did you know you can use hand towels to create a few crafts? Once your hand towels start to show some wear, you can turn them into snowmen, baby bibs, pot holders, drawstring bags, slippers, baby doll clothes, towel flowers and organizational caddies.
- If you’re not into crafts, you can reuse your old hand towels in other ways. They make excellent rags for a variety of cleaning projects. You can also place them at the bottom of your cat’s carrying cage for trips back and forth to the vet or pet groomer.
- When comparing the prices of hand towel sets, you must first look at how many towels are in each set. The Utopia Towels Cotton Hand Towels, 4-Pack is naturally going to cost less than the COTTON CRAFT Hand Towels, 6-Pack, as it has two fewer towels. Next, you’ll need to take into consideration the material used to construct the hand towels. Although the SALBAKOS Cotton Hand Towels, 6-Pack has the same number of towels as the White Classic Hand Towels, 6-Pack, it has a higher price tag because it was made using cotton imported from Turkey.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide