Sahara Beans Stainless Manual Coffee Grinder
Last updated date: June 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Manual Coffee Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Manual Coffee Grinder you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Manual Coffee Grinder for a detailed review of all the top manual coffee grinders.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Sahara Beans Stainless Manual Coffee Grinder placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WE TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU GRIND YOUR MORNING COFFEE! We coffee lovers are especially picky when it comes to our grinds. When on the go or in that early morning pre-caffeinated state, on a work trip or camping with friends you need a grinder that’s easy to use and carry everywhere with you and gives precise and consistent grind results. This grinder comes with an adjusting wheel that allows you to choose your coarseness setting. Perfect for Pour Over, Drip, Cold Brew, French Press, Chemex, Aeropress, Turkish, Espresso, etc. Always remember, our goal is to keep bringing you an amazing experience with our Products. Sahara Beans
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Manual Coffee Grinders
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning? If you’re a true aficionado, you know that the best coffee comes from beans that have been ground right before you brew your cup. However, electric coffee grinders can be noisy, inconsistent and costly. If you’re looking for consistent grounds, try a manual coffee grinder.
One of the key benefits of a manual coffee grinder is that it can produce uniform grounds, which is the foundation for a great cup of coffee. Manual coffee grinders can produce different grind sizes, ranging from French press to espresso. In fact, many coffee grinders come with tens of different grind-size settings.
For the most part, manual coffee grinders are small, which makes them easy to transport. They are ideal for taking to the office so you can make yourself a fresh cup when you’re feeling sluggish in the afternoon. They also work great in the outdoors when you’re camping and don’t have access to the electricity needed for electric coffee grinders. If you’re not a fan of hotel coffee, bringing a manual coffee grinder on your vacation or business trip allows you to get the flavor you love.
When it comes to durability, manual coffee grinders outperform their electric counterparts. The grinder is a simple machine that consists of a vessel to hold the beans, a set of burrs to grind the beans and another vessel at the bottom to collect the grounds. The entire coffee grinder is typically held together by a long rod that connects the handle to the burrs.
For many early risers, noise is a factor. Electric coffee grinders make quite the racket, which isn’t appreciated by those who are still snoozing. If you’re typically awake before everyone else in your household, a manual coffee grinder enables you to grind the beans in relative silence, so you don’t startle anyone awake with the loud buzzing of an electric grinder.
The Manual Coffee Grinder Buying Guide
- When looking for a manual coffee grinder, consider the material it is made out of, as this will affect the durability of your machine as well as the aesthetic of your kitchen. For the most part, manual coffee grinders are made out of steel, ceramic or plastic. Steel is highly durable and portable. Ceramic, on the other hand, is delicate and may break if not used properly. It’s not as portable as a steel or plastic manual coffee grinder, though it is elegant. Plastic manual coffee grinders are functional and durable. They are great for carting around to the office or on a camping trip.
- Consider the capacity of the grinder and ensure it aligns with your needs. If you usually make coffee for yourself, then a small manual grinder will do. Most of them have a capacity for 20-30 grams of grounds. A larger manual coffee grinder can accommodate up to 40 grams of grounds. If you entertain often or make coffee for multiple people, this may be a better choice for you.
- For some shoppers, the number of grind settings is important, especially for those who like espresso. Many manual coffee grinders come with multiple settings, from coarse to fine. Some have specific settings meant to optimize the grounds for particular styles of coffeemakers or methods of preparation, such as French press, espresso, percolator and Turkish coffee, while others have simple settings based on coarseness. When it comes to espresso, even a microscopic change in the size of the ground can affect the flavor of the coffee itself. If you’re interested in trying different kinds of coffee, opt for a manual coffee grinder that has many different types of grind settings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide