Sageme Rustic Finish Pine Wood Key Holder For The Wall
Last updated date: February 28, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Key Holders For The Wall and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Key Holder For The Wall you should buy.
Update as March 17, 2023:
Checkout The Best Key Holder For The Wall for a detailed review of all the top key holders for the wall.
In our analysis, the Sageme Sageme Rustic Finish Pine Wood Key Holder For The Wall placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Solid Wood Entryway Shelf—The Sageme Key Holder Shelf was finished by quality solid pine wood material, with beautiful natural wood grain retained and generous concise appearance, Vintage ash washed finish with 4 key hooks add some classic minimalist flair and country-themed decors to compliment your room. Space Saver & Functional Storage Solution —Use the top shelf with raised edge to display your favorite decorations or freshen up the hallway with cute plants or photos ,The versatile wall-mounted key holder shelf makes a great choice for small spaces or high-traffic areas around the home or office. Functional & Decorative—The rustic Floating Shelf with 4 key hooks and a small top shelf storage slot organizer, Perfect solution for displaying your favorite decorations and organizing keys, hats, baseball caps, scarfs, and dog leashes in your entranceway or mudroom. Easy to Install—Sageme key holder rack installs quickly and easily.Comes with necessary mounting hardwares (screws and anchors). There are pre-drilled mounting holes on the key holder and coat rack, so that you can mount it on a wall or door effortlessly. Package Include—4-Hook Wall Mounted Rustic Entryway Shelf x 1,Screw x 2(Screw length: 1.77 inch),Drywall anchors x 2. Shelf overall dimensions: 13.5″x 3.9 x 3.9″(L*W*H),Top Shelf :12.2″x 2.5″x 0.8″ (L*W*H) Weight: 1.21 Lbs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Key Holders For The Wall
Before you choose a key holder for the wall, figure out how much you need it to store. How many sets of keys and other items do you want to hang at one time? In addition, if you’re going to keep other things in the same convenient place, ensure the key holder you choose has enough room.
Similarly, you don’t want to buy a key holder that’s too large for the space you have. Otherwise, your wall will look busy and cluttered. Take careful measurements and envision how the key holder will look after you also add all your keys, mail and other belongings.
Another crucial factor in choosing a key holder is the style. Every home has its own look. Whether yours is rustic, farmhouse, modern or minimalist, you can find the perfect product.
Alternatively, some items work with any type of decor. You can find simple and versatile options that make terrific housewarming or bridal shower gifts since they’ll match no matter the home’s style.
Since you’ll be hanging this item on your wall, you’ll need the proper tools and skills. Even just keys and a few pieces of mail can get heavy, so you may need to hang your key holder from a stud in the wall.
The Key Holder For The Wall Buying Guide
- If you’re worried about the key holder falling off the wall, use a stud finder and drill into the stud to hang it.
- The product descriptions should tell you which tools you need to hang the key holder and whether it comes with hardware. Customer reviews may provide insight into how complicated that process will be.
- There are many places and uses for an old key holder if you’re shopping for a new one. Hang it in your closet for jewelry and accessories or on your bulletin board to store office supplies.
- Take your key holder off the wall to clean it periodically. That way, dust won’t build up in places you don’t see regularly.
- Remember that anything you hang from the key holder can scuff the wall behind it or make it dirty. You can stay diligent and clean it regularly or get creative and hang a bulletin board or other item behind it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide