SafeRest Twin Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector
Last updated date: October 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector you should buy.
Editor's Note October 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top twin waterproof mattress protectors.
This twin waterproof mattress protector will not rustle or retain heat and moisture. It’s made out of a hypoallergenic terry surface with a membrane-back coating. It is a fitted-sheet style with a five-sided encasement.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the SafeRest SafeRest Twin Hypoallergenic Mattress Protector placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SafeRest Premium Mattress Protectors Provide Undetectable Protection for You and Your Family. Protects against allergens, dust mites, bacteria, perspiration, urine and fluids. SafeRest Premium Mattress Protectors offer protection against dust mites, fluids, urine, perspiration and allergens making them especially helpful for those with kids, pets, allergies or incontinence. As we sleep we shed thousands of dead skin cells, which can quickly accumulate providing an ideal environment for dust mites. SafeRest mattress protectors trap dust mites, allergens and skin cells on the surface of the protector where they can be easily washed away during suggested quarterly launderings. This helps provide a cleaner more allergen free sleep environment for you and your family. Soft Cotton Terry Surface - Breathable, Cool and Noiseless. To keep our protectors cool and noiseless, the surface material is made with soft cotton terry back coated with a breathable, hypoallergenic and 100% waterproof membrane layer. Cotton terry naturally absorbs moisture and is completely noiseless. Fitted Sheet Style. To ensure a great fit, an elastic band is used on the side skirt to automatically pull excess material under the mattress. Machine Washable. Machine-wash with your sheets using normal household detergents that do not contain bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron. SafeRest Invisa-Shield™ Our mattress protectors will not change the feel of your mattress. This is great for those with any type of mattress including innerspring, latex or memory foam. All SafeRest premium protectors are backed by a full replacement 10-year product warranty, contain no phthalates, vinyl or PVCs and are registered as a class 1 medical device with the FDA.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is a like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets and wash it along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide