SafeRest Cotton Noiseless Pillow Protector
Last updated date: April 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pillow Protectors for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the SafeRest SafeRest Cotton Noiseless Pillow Protector placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Protect Your Pillow Against Allergens and Bed Bugs With A SafeRest Premium Pillow Protector. Allergy Protection. SafeRest Premium Zippered Pillow Protectors Offer Full Protection Against Allergens, Dust Mites, Bed Bugs and Fluids. Unprotected pillows often harbor dust mites and other allergens, which can slowly build up over time causing adverse health issues. SafeRest pillow encasements protect the sleeper from their pillow by blocking allergens and dust mites from passing through. This can be especially helpful for those with asthma and allergies. We suggest quarterly launderings to remove allergens resting on the surface of the pillow encasement. Bed Bug Protection. Our pillow protectors were specifically designed for bed bugs and allergy protection combining cutting edge Micro-Zippers along with breathable bed bug and dust mite proof materials. Rather than disposing of expensive pillows, SafeRest pillow protectors can be applied sealing off the pillow preventing bed bugs trapped inside from escaping or entering. Over time, any trapped bed bugs inside the pillow will die of starvation due to the lack of a blood source. Undetectable and Hypoallergenic. To keep our pillow protector cool and noiseless, the surface material is made with soft cotton terry back coated with a breathable, hypoallergenic and 100% waterproof membrane layer. Cotton terry naturally absorbs moisture and is completely noiseless. To launder, simply machine-wash with your sheets using normal household detergents that do not contain bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. SafeRest pillow protectors contain no vinyl,phthalates or PVC and are backed by a full replacement 10-year product warranty. Package includes one standard pillow protector: dimensions (21” x 27”)
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’ve invested in a high-quality pillow, it’s important to extend its life by using a pillow protector. This covering goes under the pillowcase, completely covering the pillow and zipping up on one side, to keep out dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and other allergens, in addition to sweat, drool and other liquids.
There a few different types of pillow protectors. Hypoallergenic pillow protectors are designed to reduce irritants for those who suffer from allergies. Dust, pollen pet dander and even dead skin cells can cause some people to get itchy and watery eyes or a runny nose at night. Using a hypoallergenic pillow protector and washing it often ensures you have uninterrupted sleep.
A waterproof pillow protector has a soft outer layer and a waterproof inner layer. It’s used for preventing stains on your pillow and keeping it free of any odors from perspiration and saliva. If you sleep particularly warm, then a temperature-regulating pillow protector is right for you. The fabric is designed for optimal airflow and doesn’t trap in heat, keeping you cool at night.
The Buying Guide
- When looking for a pillow protector, consider your main goal. Do you want to keep out allergens so you don’t end up sniffling and sneezing at night or are you more concerned about keeping sweat and saliva away from your pillow? Consider the main purpose of your pillow protector, which will help you choose the right materials.
- Cotton is a common material for pillow protectors. It’s a natural, breathable and soft material that is ideal for people with skin sensitivities. However, cotton generally does not wick moisture and can build up allergens if not washed frequently. Polyester is a highly durable material that is fast drying, so it’s helpful if you sleep warm and sweaty. It’s also easy to keep clean and is budget-friendly. Tencel lyocell and bamboo materials are naturally hypoallergenic and wick away moisture.
- Waterproof pillow protectors are either made from a thin polyurethane fabric or vinyl. When buying a waterproof pillow protector, it’s important to look for a breathable fabric that does not cause you to get hot at night. Sometimes, vinyl or plastic materials can retain heat.
- Ensure that the pillow protector has a secure zipper. This will keep out all allergens and liquids. The pillow protector should also be machine-washable so you can easily keep it clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide