Saferell Rechargeable Pocket Electric Hand Warmer
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Hand Warmers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Hand Warmer you should buy.
Editor's Note November 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Hand Warmer for a detailed review of all the top electric hand warmers.
A silicon oil finish makes this hand warmer pleasant to touch even when it’s not turned on. The device meets international safety standards and makes it simple to tell which heat setting you’re using, with different-colored lights for each setting. It charges your phone and lasts up to eight hours before needing a new charge.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Saferell Saferell Rechargeable Pocket Electric Hand Warmer placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Small and handy, even more lightweight than a cellphone, you can just slide it into a pocket, so you won’t have to hold it for long periods.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Hand Warmers
Electric hand warmers have many advantages over the more traditional chemical hand warmers. For instance, not only do they lack the smell of chemical hand warmers, but they’re rechargeable and can be used numerous times. In contrast, chemical devices of this type are typically single-use.
The standard battery life for an electric hand warmer is 5200 mAh (milliamp hours), which provides two to eight hours of heat. If you’re looking for a longer battery life, you may be happier with a warmer that comes with a 6000 or 7800 mAh battery.
When selecting a hand warmer, take into account the ways you plan to use it. Some are best suited to being slipped comfortably into a pocket, while others are designed to match the shape of a hand.
Heat settings also vary, with most hand warmers offering three heat settings that range from about 100F to about 130F. If you plan to use the hand warmer in outdoors settings, higher maximum temperatures may be preferable, whereas the lower heat settings can be ideal for cuddling up at home on chilly days. At a weight of only a few ounces, an electric hand warmer is easy to carry in a pocket or purse when not in use.
A final consideration is the power bank feature that comes on electric hand warmers. While most hand warmers are compatible with a range of Android and iPhone devices, double check the compatibility before purchasing. Here again, a stronger battery will provide faster charging for your devices.
The Electric Hand Warmer Buying Guide
- Never use the heating and the phone-charging functions of a hand warmer at the same time.
- Electric hand warmers are double-sided. Hold them between your two hands for maximum heat and comfort.
- If you’re experiencing joint pain or cramping, electric hand warmers can be held against the area for pain relief.
- The device may be slower to warm when you first take it out of the box, but don’t worry: performance typically improves with multiple uses.
- Electric hand warmers have many safeguards against overheating or overcharging. Even so, check your device’s manual and be sure to follow all safety precautions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide