Safavieh American Homes Samantha Distressed Console Table
Last updated date: August 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Console Tables For Entryway and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Console Table For Entryway you should buy.
Editor's Note August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Console Table For Entryway for a detailed review of all the top console tables for entryway.
You can add to your style with this vintage-inspired cream console table. It’s crafted of solid pine and has two sturdy drawers. The lower shelf adds another layer of storage.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Safavieh Safavieh American Homes Samantha Distressed Console Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Update your home decor with the Safavieh American Home Collection Concord Distressed Cream Console Table. The Concord Console Table features a contemporary style and functional design. Constructed with a sturdy wood frame in a versatile distressed cream hue, the Concord Console Table will be a welcome addition to any room. This console table features two pull out drawers, each measuring 4.7 -Inch high by 15.2 -Inch wide by 11 -Inch deep. Assembly required, this console table measures 35.8 -Inch wide by 13.8 -Inch deep by 29.5 -Inch tall.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Console Tables For Entryway
A console table is a highly versatile piece of furniture that goes well in almost every home. They have been around since the 17th century, first appearing in France. Originally, they were just a rectangular slab of wood supported by wall-mounted brackets. These days, console tables can be rectangular or a half-moon shape. They have narrow tops and long legs (usually around 30-36 inches). They fit in perfectly in narrow spaces, especially entryways, hallways and foyers.
If you have a small space in the entry of your home, opt for a console table that has an open-leg base. This way, you can store a small ottoman underneath the table which you can sit on to put on your shoes. Entryway consoles usually become a prime storage spot for keys, purses, bags, hats and more. If you don’t want to look at clutter right when you enter your house, grab a few decorative trays to put on the surface of the table. You can neatly store all your small necessities while showcasing your sense of style.
Hang a large mirror above the console table. This is a good way to make your entryway look bigger, and also adding functionality to your small space. It’s the perfect place to check your hair or make sure your outfit looks good before heading out the door.
The Console Table For Entryway Buying Guide
- Size is one of the most important elements to look for when you’re buying a console table for your entryway. Be sure to measure the space you have available to see how big a table you can accommodate. Typically, entryway console tables are around 12 to 15 inches deep. Any bigger than that and you may not have enough room to move around freely.
- A console table is a great way to express your style in a small space. Curved legs add an interesting visual appeal, and a unique finish or color adds intrigue. This small piece of furniture is a great way to make a design statement.
- Consider how much storage you need, and where you need it. Console tables have a lot of room underneath, so you can either add a small ottoman or a few storage baskets for hats and scarves. You can also find console tables that have a shelf underneath on which you can store your bags or purses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide