Sabuy Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Professional Mini Powerful Hair Dryer
Last updated date: August 7, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Powerful Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Powerful Hair Dryer you should buy.
You will appreciate that this powerful hair dryer comes with a long cord. There's even a handy loop for hanging the hair dryer when not in use. Of course, the biggest feature is the motor, which produces high-quality results very quickly. In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Sabuy Sabuy Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Powerful Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top powerful hair dryers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Crystal Rabbit 2200W Professional Salon Hair Dryers with 2 Concentrator Nozzle Attachments, Protecting Hair Damage. Enhanced 2200W AC power input for Fast Salon Hairstyles--Extra Strong Wind. 2 Speed buttons + 3 Heat control buttons make your hair blowing more free and convenient. Two Professional Concentrators for Fast Drying and Precision Styling. Salon Cable in Safe Insulating Material, Convenient and Durable. Stylish appearance, excellent quality. Thermal Equalization Control. Low Noise Design.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Powerful Hair Dryers
Hair dryers have become an essential grooming tool in many household bathrooms across the country. When you’re in the market for a new hair dryer, you’ll want to look for one with a powerful motor.
Start off searching for a powerful hair dryer that can dry your hair quickly. For example, the Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer produces a super-strong wind to significantly reduce drying time. It also comes with three heat settings and two speed settings, so you can customize the hair dryer to meet your specific needs.
Next, make sure the hair dryer is designed to leave your hair feeling soft and looking smooth. The BaBylissPRO Portofino 2000-Watt Hair Dryer is able to accomplish this thanks to its nano titanium ionic technology. This technology is also responsible for reducing frizz and eliminating static electricity.
Consider how often you travel. A powerful hair dryer that is also lightweight, like the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, is best. It won’t weigh down your suitcase, yet you still get all the perks of a powerful motor with ultra-fast drying capabilities. The Dyson even comes equipped with heat shield technology, so none of the dryer’s surfaces become hot to the touch. You may even find a company that provides a complimentary carry bag with their hair dryer.
When trying to decide between two models, go with the one that offers a few extra features. For example, the TREZORO Professional 2200-Watt Tourmaline Hair Dryer comes with two attachments. It also runs quietly and has a detachable rear filter for easy cleaning.
DWYM Fun Fact
Hair dryers have greatly evolved over the years. The first model was invented by Frenchman Alexander Godefroy in 1890. His version used heat to dry hair, but it didn’t blow air like today’s models. You may be surprised to learn that it actually took 30 years before Godefroy’s hair dryer was actually sold commercially.
In between the time that Godefroy created and sold his hair dryer, another inventor made his way on the scene. American Gabriel Kanzajian designed the first portable hair dryer that added the element of air. It was his hair dryer that was improved upon by other inventors over the years. Today, we have powerful hair dryers available for purchase with up to 2,000 watts of heat and quick drying times.
The Powerful Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- It’s important to properly maintain your hair dryer to extend its life. Before you begin cleaning the hair dryer, make sure it is unplugged and powered off. If there’s a filter, you either need to clean it under running water or replace it with a new one. A rag moistened with a little dish soap and water is all you need to wipe down the outside of the hair dryer.
- Always follow the warning labels on your hair dryer to prevent electric shock. You’ll also want to examine the hair dryer’s cord before each use. If the cord is frayed or damaged in any way, do not use the dryer. Replace it immediately with a new one.
- Opt for a ceramic or tourmaline powerful hair dryer if you have thin hair or hair that is more fragile. You don’t want your hair to overheat and become damaged.
- Did you know that your hair dryer comes in handy for tasks other than simply drying your hair? It can help you remove stickers, inflate an air mattress, frost a cake and thaw ice cream.
- You’ll find the cost for a powerful hair dryer covers a wide price range. The design, incorporated technology and number of settings and attachments plays a big role in the product’s overall price. You’ll pay the least for the TREZORO Professional 2200-Watt Tourmaline Hair Dryer and the Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer, while the BaBylissPRO Portofino 2000-Watt Hair Dryer is moderately priced. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is one of the more expensive models on the market, thanks to its unique design and added heat shield technology.