Sable Inflatable Full-Sized Family Pool
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Pool you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Pools for a detailed review of all the top kids' pools.
Easy setup makes this family-size pool a great option. With an electric pump, which isn't included, you can have this pool ready to fill in only three to four minutes and when it's time to deflate, two water valves empty the water quickly. The pool measures 118 inches by 72 inches by 22 inches, making it large enough for one or two adults and up to four children.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Sable Inflatable Full-Sized Family Pool placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sable inflatable kiddie pool holds up to 2 adults plus 4 kids to a enjoy splashing pool party in the backyard.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Pools
You don’t have to dig a big hole in your backyard or pour concrete for your kids to spend the summer swimming. There are plenty of inflatable pools that are large enough to give your young family members space to splash and play. In fact, many newer inflatable pools are large enough for one or two adults and a few kids.
Skipping the expense of an in-ground pool isn’t the only benefit of a kiddie pool. It also serves as a great alternative to public pools, which require that you pack everyone up and transport them to another location. There, you have to share the water with large groups of people, which makes for crowds that get in the way of having fun.
Another benefit of a kids’ pool is that you can deflate it and easily store it when it’s not in use. Many of today’s kiddie pools inflate in a matter of minutes. You’ll just need an electric pump and a garden hose and, in minutes, you have ready-made fun.
Not all inflatable pools are the same size, though. If you have a larger family or you’re planning to host groups of children, look for one that’s bigger in size. One that’s 118 inches long, 72 inches wide and 22 inches deep should offer enough space for up to two adults and up to five children.
The Kids' Pool Buying Guide
- Most inflatable pools can be easily set up using an electric pump. This probably won’t be included with your pool, so prepare to have one on hand when your pool arrives.
- Some pools build in multiple water valves, which can come in handy for draining it. You’ll be able to remove water in a fraction of the time it would take with only one valve.
- You’ll also find that some inflatable pools have multiple air chambers, separated from each other, which increases the weight capacity.
- Look for a pool with extra-thick material that can hold up even if it comes into contact with sharp rocks or branches.
- Even if you’ve chosen a pool with especially durable material, it’s best to clear away the land before setting it up. Make sure nothing is on the ground that could damage the pool before you inflate it.
- Many people don’t realize it, but you can put chlorine in an inflatable pool. This will ensure your water is crystal clear and sanitized while your children are swimming. This is especially effective if you plan to leave your pool in place for days at a time.
- If you decide to leave your pool up rather than disassembling it every day, you can help keep it clean by covering it overnight.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide