Sabatier Flipping Ceramic Body Turner Spatula
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spatulas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spatula you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Spatula for a detailed review of all the top spatulas.
If you're searching for a high-quality spatula that can be used in a pan or on a grill, this model is an excellent choice. It's constructed from stainless steel that won't rust or corrode. It's also dishwasher safe for quick clean up at the end of your meal.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the Sabatier Flipping Ceramic Body Turner Spatula placed 9th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT FOR TURNING: The Sabatier Wide Turner features a narrow head that is perfect for picking up and flipping both large and small foods. SUPPORTIVE HANDLE: The handle is made of durable POM and includes stainless steel rivets for added strength; you will never have to worry if a burger patty is too big. STAINLESS STEEL: Both the handle and head are crafted from durable and sturdy stainless steel. DISHWASHER SAFE: This turner is dishwasher safe, making clean up quick and easy. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product comes with Limited-Lifetime Warranty.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spatulas
No kitchen is complete without a few spatulas that make cooking and baking at home a breeze. The two most basic types of spatulas include sets that are designed to scrape batter and mashed potatoes from the sides of a bowl and individual models that are made to flip pancakes and hamburgers.
When you’re ready to shop for a spatula, consider the following helpful information:
It is important to start off by examining the materials used to make the spatula. Silicone is ideal, as it is capable of withstanding high temperatures. Generally, you’ll find they are able to handle heat between 450 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Under those temperatures, the spatulas are safe from melting, becoming discolored and even shrinking.
Some models also use an internal stainless steel core to provide added durability. The steel also keeps the handle and core from bending while you’re busy mixing ingredients.
Take a look at the spatula’s handle to make sure you’ll get a comfortable non-slip grip. The U-Taste High Heat-Resistant Silicone Spatula Set’s handle is made using an ergonomic design that does just that.
Check for any recommendations or certifications that let you know you’re buying a quality product. For example, some sets are made using an LFGB Certified Silicone. They’re also BPA-free and approved by the FDA.
Finally, consider any extras. Does the spatula set come in different colors, or does it contain spatulas that are different sizes for completing both big and small tasks? Some spatula sets go one step further by offering purchasers a free bonus cooking PDF.
The Spatula Buying Guide
- Thanks to silicone’s ability to withstand heat, spatulas are safe to place in a dishwasher. Of course, they are also a cinch to wash by hand with a little dish soap and warm water.
- Check the top of your spatula for a hole. This hole allows you to hang your spatula in your kitchen from a hook. If the spatula doesn’t have one, you can store it upright in a jar with a few other utensils, or place it in a utensil drawer.
- Spatulas have plenty of other uses besides scraping brownie batter. You can use them as a fly swatter, back scratcher, drywall scraper, snow scraper, clay cutter, plant supporter and even to give your snowman arms in the winter.
- There are several things you need to take into consideration when comparing spatula prices. Start by examining how many spatulas come in the set. Divide that number by the price to know how much you’re paying per spatula. You’ll find some models are slightly more expensive than the U-Taste High Heat-Resistant Silicone Spatula Set, even though they may have the same number of spatulas. Next, you’ll want to examine the quality of the spatulas. Some models have a higher price tag because they are professional grade.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide