RYOBI RY803600 3,600 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GX200 Gas Pressure Washer
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ryobi Pressure Washers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ryobi Pressure Washer you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ryobi Pressure Washer for a detailed review of all the top ryobi pressure washers.
You'll want to go with this RYOBI pressure washer if you have tough jobs to tackle. It comes with a commercial-grade engine and a 35-foot high-pressure hose. The built-in wheels make the pressure washer a cinch to transport, while the reversible handle allows for easier storage.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the RYOBI 3,600 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda Pressure Washer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Even the toughest cleaning jobs are no match for the RYOBI 3600 psi Gas Pressure Washer. This powerful tool features a Honda GX200 commercial duty engine for strong cleaning. A professional brass head triplex pump delivers 2.5 GPM and you can easily customize your pressure to match any project with the adjustable throttle. Reach any area with the 35 ft. high-pressure hose and enjoy comfortable cleaning with the auxiliary handle.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ryobi Pressure Washers
Investing in a pressure washer can result is big savings over time, especially if you utilize it for multiple projects. For example, you could use it twice per year to clean the siding on your house, four times per year to wash your driveway and walkways, once per year to restore your decks and patios and multiple times per year to clean your boats and recreational vehicles. RYOBI has a stellar line of pressure washers for residential use, as well as models that are designed for commercial use.
When shopping for a RYOBI pressure washer, you first want to determine whether you’d like an electric or gas model. An electric model is great if you’re completing work around the house and you have outdoor outlets to work with. Gas models are a better choice when electricity isn’t easily accessible, or you don’t want to worry about a power cord getting in the way. Let’s say you enjoy flipping houses, but you need to power wash a property that doesn’t yet have the electric hooked up. In this instance, a gas-powered pressure washer would be a better choice.
Determine how much power you need to tackle the jobs at hand. A RYOBI pressure washer with a 1,800 or 2,300 PSI is fine for regular cleaning jobs. If dirt and grime have really built up over time, you’ll want to go with a model that offers between 3,000 and 3,600 PSI.
Check out how portable the RYOBI pressure washer is before you buy it. While all of their machines come with built-in wheels for easy maneuverability, some aren’t designed with transport in mind. These are best purchased for home use. A compact and lightweight model with a carrying handle is ideal if you have a cleaning job away from home. The company even makes pressure washers that take up less space when stored. They’ll either have reversible handles or a design that allows them to be placed vertically when not in use.
Consider a RYOBI pressure washer that comes with a few extras. You’ll find some units have a bonus turbo nozzle that speeds up cleaning time by 50 percent. Others feature built-in accessory storage for keeping any additional wands and hoses neatly organized.
The Ryobi Pressure Washer Buying Guide
- RYOBI has a line of detergents and pressure washer pump protectants that are specifically designed to be used with your RYOBI machine. The company also sells extension poles, replacement parts and a variety of other accessories that will help you accomplish the cleaning tasks on your to-do list more efficiently.
- When refilling gas-powered pressure washers, you need to turn the unit off and wait five minutes for the system to cool. Then you can safely remove the gas cap and add more fuel.
- It’s also important that you never walk away from your power washer while it’s still running. If you need to stop mid-job, turn the engine off and wait for it to come to a complete stop before attending to another task.
- RYOBI recommends wearing long pants, long sleeves, rubber gloves, safety goggles, non-skid footwear and protective hair coverings when operating their pressure washers. Additionally, one should avoid wearing any loose jewelry that could get caught in one of the machine’s moving parts.
- Before you begin using the pressure washer, take a few minutes to clear the work area. Remove any twigs or screws that may be on the ground, as they could get picked up and thrown by the machine.
- The price for a RYOBI pressure washer varies greatly depending upon whether the unit is designed for residential or commercial use. Smaller units, like the RYOBI 2,300 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer and the RYOBI 1,800 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, are naturally more affordable, as they have less power and are more portable. You’ll pay a higher amount for the RYOBI 3,000 PSI 2.3-GPM Honda Pressure Washer and the RYOBI 3,600 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda Pressure Washer, as these models have a higher PSI and can handle big jobs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide