RY King Flameless Classic Candles Mantel Decorations, Set Of 9
Last updated date: October 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mantel Decorations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mantel Decoration you should buy.
Update as October 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mantel Decorations for a detailed review of all the top mantel decorations.
Real wax candles in a variety of sizes (up to just under 9 inches tall) comprise this set. Each candle can illuminate up to 300 hours on one set of batteries, and the remote control can be used to adjust all 9 candles from the comfort of your couch.
In our analysis, the RY King RY King Flameless Classic Candles Mantel Decorations, Set Of 9 placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACKAGE INCLUDE: Two 5.1″, two 5.5″, two 6.3″, a 7.1″, a 7.9″ and a 8.7″ height battery operated real wax pillar candles (each 2.1″ diameter), two 10-key remote controls, a user manual. It can be widely applied to Birthday, Christmas, Home decorations, Bars, Hotel, Parties, Holidays, Wedding, or other occasions. It’s so classic and romantic. REMOTE CONTROL: With one remote control, you could control all our candles. 10-KEY REMOTE TIMRE: Once the timer is set, the candle comes on at the same time each day and stays on for either 2 hours/4 hours/6 hours/8 hours. BATTERY: Each candle requires 2 AA batteries (Not included), the expected battery life is of approx 300 hours (high-grade battery required). REALISTIC AND SAFE: Incredibly realistic flame without real fire, safe to use around children and pets, never worry about fire-related accidents again.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mantel Decorations
Your fireplace mantel is a blank canvas for showing off your personal style and for making your home feel warm, welcoming and cozy. Even if you’re short on space elsewhere in your home, the mantel offers prime real estate for adding little touches and decor.
Mantel decorations can be as diverse and varied as you’d like — whatever your personal home decor style, there are mantel decorations to fit the bill. Before you consider the right mantel decorations for your space, have a clear vision of what you’re looking for and think about what you want the final concept or theme to be.
Are you into rustic vases, LED candles or a tasteful collection of artificial mini-plants? Depending on the type of mantel you have, you may choose to go in any number of different directions. Modern and contemporary, or rustic and farmhouse chic? The sky is the limit when it comes to mantel decorations and your aesthetic.
The Mantel Decoration Buying Guide
- Pay attention to which battery-powered candles do or don’t include the batteries. You may need to purchase batteries separately for your LED candles, or they may be included.
- Wax-coated LED candles are still susceptible to heat. Be sure to keep them in a cool place without a lot of direct sunlight, if you can.
- Centerpieces can make or break an arrangement on your mantel, so pay attention to the measurements listed for any composed set you’re buying. Take a few minutes to measure the length and width of your mantel first to ensure you’re getting exactly the right fit.
- If your fireplace mantel — or the face of the fireplace itself — doesn’t exactly communicate the vibe you’re going for, consider some easy DIY upgrades. A little paint and stain can go a long way, such as by painting red bricks white or by re-staining a mantel.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide