RUNMUS K8 Gaming Headset, Green Camouflage
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Runmus Gaming Headset for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the RUNMUS K8 Gaming Headset, Green Camouflage placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RUNMUS K8 gaming headset delivers quality simulated surround sound to enhance the immersive gaming experience. With the high responsive audio drivers, you can be better to make out the direction from which the sound is coming, like the gun fire, enemy footsteps and scenario indicators. Let you gain the competitive edge you need to take your game to the next level.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
In order to get the most out of your gaming experience, you need to have the best equipment. A quality headset is important, as this not only allows you to clearly communicate with other players, but it also provides the sounds and special effects that often indicate the need for a quick reaction. Runmus is one company that makes several series of gaming headsets that are designed to improve your game.
All of the Runmus gaming headsets are created with an ergonomic design. This means the headsets are made to be worn comfortably for several hours at a time. The material is lightweight, so it won’t feel heavy on your head. The Runmus K8 Blue Gaming Headset even pads their headband and earcups with soft memory foam and then covers the earcups with a bionic protein cushion.
Go with the Runmus K11 Red Gaming Headset if you’re interested in 7. 1 surround sound that lets you hear what you can’t see, such as the enemy sneaking up behind you. The headset utilizes built-in 50-millimeter dual neodymium drivers that provide an immersive 360-degree sound field. It’s so powerful that you’ll even be able to hear the wind.
In addition to high-quality sound, you need a noise-isolating microphone. The Runmus K3 RGB Gaming Headset delivers this. It successfully reduces background noise, so that you can communicate clearly with your fellow gamers. This model’s microphone is also long and flexible, which means you’ll be able to move it to your ideal position.
The Runmus K2 Red Gaming Headset is one of the company’s models that actually comes with a color choice. You can order the headset in red, blue or gray. The red and gray models come with red LED lights to enhance your gaming experience, while the blue model uses blue LED lights.
The Buying Guide
- Reviewers report that the Runmus gaming headsets come with extra-long cords. This is an asset if you prefer to sit back a distance from your screen; however, the cord may get in the way in you enjoy a closer view. To solve this issue, all you need to do is fold the excess portion of the cord and place a twist tie around it. This will shorten the cord and keep it out of the way while you’re gaming.
- From time to time, you’ll want to stop and give your gaming headset a good cleaning. To do this, you’ll want to mix a few drops of gentle dish soap in a bowl of warm water. Take any removable earpads off the headset and set them aside. Moisten a rag with the soapy water, but make sure you’ve wrung out all the excess water. Use the rag to wipe down all the parts of the headset. If your earpads are made from mesh or velour, you can use the soapy water to wash them. Leather earpads require wiping down with water only. Wait for the earpads to dry completely before placing them back on the headset.
- Consider purchasing a headset stand to store your headset neatly when not in use. They also make headset hooks that can be installed on the side of a gaming desk, if you prefer to hang your headset at the end of the day instead.
- If you plan on using your Runmus gaming headset with an Xbox One, you may need to purchase a special adapter. Otherwise, the Runmus headsets are compatible with most gaming systems, computers, laptops, tablets and cell phones.
- Price will likely only be a small factor in your purchasing decision, as the Runmus gaming headsets vary just slightly in price. The Runmus K11 Red Gaming Headset and the Runmus K3 RGB Gaming Headset are the most affordable of the bunch, while the Runmus K8 Blue Gaming Headset and the Runmus K2 Red Gaming Headset come in with a more moderate price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide