Ruili Absorbent Bamboo Crib Mattress Covers, 2-Pack
Last updated: December 22, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Crib Mattress Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Crib Mattress Cover you should buy.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Ruili Absorbent Bamboo Crib Mattress Covers, 2-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bamboo_fiber. SAFE GUARD & NOISE SOLUTIO-2 pack of organic bamboo crib waterproof mattress protector wraps crib around as natural barrier to prevent against liquids. Eco-friendly, free of vinyl, phthalates, PVC, or other toxic chemicals, protecting baby’s sensitive skin and providing supreme healthy and quiet sleep for baby. HEAVENLY COMFORT & MULTIFUNCTIONAL-The thickened top is woven of bamboo and soft terry cloth provides extra padding for the mattress and support any sleeping postures of a baby without any noise; cooling fiber derived from bamboo is permeable for fresh air & moisture and comfy angel throughout the night. Strict crafted sewing effectively prevents filling from running out. Suited for home use and portable packing for travel and also a lovely gift for new parents. 3-LAYER WATERPROOF & SUPERIOR DURABILITY-1ST: ultra-soft natural bamboo terry fabric. 2ND: A highly absorbent membrane keeps baby warmer in winter and cooler in summer. 3TH: Impermeable TPU backing with NBH20 technique holds more than 8 cups of liquid without any leaking, prevents bed wetting, incontinence, urine, sweat, or sliding off accidents. Advanced protection extends the longevity of the mattress as well. ADJUSTABLE SIZE &DEEP POCKET PERFECT FIT-28” x 52” size and stretchable knitted design fit mattress up to 11”. with stretch-to-fit technology, the fully-elasticated knitted bamboo fabric of crib mattress cover protector slip over mattresses tightly, keeping it staying place and preventing sliding and bunching for extra safety. Suitable for bassinets, cradles, pack n play, cot. EASY MAINTENANCE & QUALITY ASSURANCE-The crib waterproof mattress pad is machine washable, natural drying. keep shape however you twist and bear more than 100+ times machine washing. 1-Month hassle-free return and replacement service. Note: PLS kindly wash the mattress protector in 40-60°C water and dry in low temperature and avoid to touch or wash with sharp items.
Crib Mattress Cover Rankings
As you’re setting up your baby’s nursery, one of the biggest purchases you’ll make is a crib. From birth to at least the first year of your child’s life, hours will be spent on that mattress, so you’ll want it to be as safe and comfortable as possible.
One issue most parents will face with crib mattresses is moisture. Moisture can come from a variety of sources, including diaper leaks, saliva, sweat and tears. You’ll want to not only keep your baby dry throughout the night but also prevent the bacteria that can build up over time with excessive moisture.
A good mattress cover will collect that moisture while also providing a protective layer that keeps the baby above it dry. But mattress covers also help keep irritants like dust mites tucked safely inside. Over time, mattresses collect dead skin and hair, even when a baby is resting atop one, and the dust mites that result can serve as allergens to babies that are sensitive.
When looking for a crib mattress, though, safety and waterproofing aren’t the only factors to consider. You can still get those features without sacrificing comfort. Many feature quilted tops that provide an extra layer of cushioning between the baby and the mattress. This will combine comfort and safety to give both baby and parents a better night’s sleep.
- Pay close attention to the size of your crib mattress. Standard size is 28” x 52” but depth also matters. Many mattress covers are built to fit over a mattress that’s 6 inches thick, but you can find some with deeper pockets that can handle a mattress of up to 9 inches in height.
- As with your other bedding, you’ll need to regularly wash your mattress pad. Look for one that’s machine washable and can also be tumble dried.
- A tight mattress pad will resist moving around as your baby moves, but some can be tough to remove and put on. Look for one that has at least a little wiggle room so that you don’t have a struggle making the bed.
- Some mattress covers have a zipper that ensures every inch of the mattress is fully covered. This also makes it easier to get on and off.
- The waterproofing feature inside some mattress covers can cause it to rustle as the baby moves. That rustling can wake infants up as they sleep. Many mattress pads are labeled as “quiet” for that reason.
- You may want to keep an extra set of sheets, along with a spare mattress cover, in case your baby has an accident during the night and you need to make a quick change.