RUGGEDBUTTS Mesh Lined Drawstring Little Boy Swim Trunks
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Little Boy Swim Trunks for a detailed review of all the top .
In addition to the elastic waistband, these little boy swim trunks have a drawstring to ensure a perfect fit. The inner mesh lining adds comfort, while the UPF 50+ provides protection from the sun's harmful rays. There are also 12 cute prints to choose from, including sharks, birds of paradise and safari animals.
In our analysis, the RUGGEDBUTTS RUGGEDBUTTS Mesh Lined Drawstring Little Boy Swim Trunks placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make some waves in these ultra cool swimsuit bottoms! A drawstring waist and comfortable stretchy waist will have him splashing around all summer long in these adorable trunks. | Care Instructions: Hand wash cold; lay flat to dry.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Little boys are always outgrowing their clothes, and seasonal items like swim trunks are something parents can count on needing to buy new every summer.
As a general rule, boys’ swim trunks hit either just above or just below the knees. The preferred length is a personal decision, but longer suits are thought to be more on-trend by some. These are also referred to as “board shorts” and have a narrower fit and look.
Shorter swim trunks are called “swim shorts” and are designed with looser fits as opposed to tighter, even shorter styles worn by adults and for competitive swimming.
Boys’ swim trunks are offered in toddler sizes and can go up to older boys’ size 20. Most of this swim attire is made from thin, quick-drying polyester material, with nylon mesh liners for support and to prevent chafing. Some have elastic waistbands, while others are made with drawstrings. Elastic will keep the trunks more secure on the waist. Many also come with pockets, which active kids will appreciate.
The Buying Guide
- Look at the manufacturer’s size chart, and measure the child to figure out what size he needs. The trunks should not sag or be loose, but they should also not be too tight. Kids like to play by the pool and on the beach, so make sure the trunks are secure so they stay put.
- Chlorine-resistant fabrics are great for boys who spend a lot of time in swimming pools.
- UPF protection is another good feature to look for. Many little boys’ swim trunks come in fabrics that offer UPF 50+ protection.
- You can probably find a swim trunk pattern that your boy will like, such as airplanes, tropical scenes or robots. Get his approval before buying, and he will be more likely to wear the trunks often.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide