Ruby Kisses Matte Full Coverage Powder Foundation
Last updated date: August 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Powder Foundations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Powder Foundation you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Powder Foundation for a detailed review of all the top powder foundations.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Ruby Kisses Matte Full Coverage Powder Foundation placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring on effortless wear and get a full-coverage makeup look with Ruby Kisses’ Matte Powder Foundation. A must-have for your makeup bag, this full-coverage powder makeup has a matte and velvety finish with long-lasting wear. Ruby Kisses Matte Powder Foundation covers like a liquid and mattifies with no cakey look. Available in 8 shades, suitable for all skin types. Mirror and sponge applicator are included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Powder Foundations
Are you looking for the right product to help your skin look completely smooth, matte and poreless? If so, powder foundation may be the right choice for you. Adding this beauty product to your makeup regime can help you achieve the look of flawless skin. Unlike liquid or cream foundations, which are ideal for those with dry skin, powder foundation works really well for people who have oily skin or skin that is prone to acne or sweat.
Powder foundation can actually suck up excess moisture on your face, ensuring you have even coverage. Plus, powder foundation is an easy way to get rid of unwanted shine and do quick touch-ups on the go. Powder foundation typically comes pressed, so you can use it on the go. Just keep your powder foundation in your purse or gym bag and apply it whenever you need it.
If you want to take powder foundation to the next level and get the blurring effect that is picture perfect, then opt for products that contain dimethicone. This ingredient helps you look like you’ve got an Instagram filter on in real life.
While getting the right kind of powder foundation is important, you also have to apply it correctly. Make sure you use the right tools, which can include sponges, brushes or your fingers, and buff the product into your skin. Powder foundations are buildable makeup products, so you can add on more layers of the same product or use concealer, highlighters, blush, bronzers and more.
The Powder Foundation Buying Guide
- If you have the opportunity to try the product before buying it, you may be tempted to try it on the back of your hand. However, this won’t help you get the right color. Try the powder foundation either on the inside of your wrist or on the side of your face. This way, you can correctly match the color to your skin.
- If your powder foundation is too light for your skin, it will end up looking grey and ashy. If it’s too dark, the difference will be very noticeable as compared to your neck. It’s important to match the shade of your foundation exactly with the color of your skin.
- Powder foundations come in different coverage levels. If you like the more natural look, then opt for a powder foundation that offers sheer coverage. If you want to even out any skin imperfections and get a smooth and even look, opt for powder foundations that have medium to full coverage.
- If you have oily skin, then powder foundation is a good choice because it helps to control excel oil secretion from your face. Plus, powder foundations typically have a matte finish – avoid any that offer shine and radiance because that will not work well on oily skin. To help your skin look matte, apply a primer before applying your powder foundation. When you put on the foundation, add an extra layer to your T-zone, which is where a lot of the excess shine comes from.
- Want a new tip to minimize face shine? Before applying any makeup, get an ice cube and rub it all over your face. This will help to minimize your pores and reduce excel oil secretion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide