Rubies Women’s Captain Marvel Hero Costume
Last updated date: July 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Superhero Costumes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Superhero Costume you should buy.
Update as July 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Superhero Costume for a detailed review of all the top women's superhero costumes.
Look just like Captain Marvel from the movie in this head-to-toe jumpsuit costume. It also includes a printed foam belt. This outfit is officially licensed and authentic and will make you feel like a hero!
In our analysis, the Rubies Rubies Women's Captain Marvel Hero Costume placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. OFFICIALLY LICENSED Disney and Marvel Studios Captain Marvel adult costume; look for trademark logo packaging and labels to help assure you’ve received authentic safety-tested item. LONG SLEEVE printed red, gold and blue stretch jumpsuit; and printed belt at waistline. READ BEFORE BUYING: Costumes are not sized the same as apparel, please review the SECRET WISHES SIZE CHART IN IMAGES, reviews and Q & A for best fit, do not choose based on clothing size. RUBIE'S SECRET WISHES featuring costumes for playful adults, for lots of fun occasions. GROUPS / FAMILIES: pair with other officially licensed Marvel costumes by Rubie's for fun themed dress up. FAMILY-OWNED, FAMILY-FOCUSED and based in the U.S.A. Since 1950, Rubie's has classic and licensed costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for your entire family.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Superhero Costumes
Dressing up in costumes can offer a great escape. You get to act like another person or character for a few hours, perhaps attending a costume party or other event. And as a superhero with special powers and a cool outfit, you can feel like you’re saving the world — even if it’s only pretend.
When you’re on the hunt for a women’s superhero costume, you should consider if you want a full head-to-toe outfit or if you can get by with a few accessories. For example, you can get costumes which include everything from the bodysuit and tights to the cape and gloves. You can also just put together simple elements of an outfit like a cape and an eye mask, which you can then wear with clothing you already have.
When you’re buying a women’s superhero costume, your first decision is picking which superhero you want to be. From Batgirl to Wonder Woman and beyond, there are tons of options to choose from. You can also go with your own made-up superhero by putting together a costume using different accessories.
The Women's Superhero Costume Buying Guide
- Getting the sizing right for women’s superhero costumes can be tricky, so it’s important to always consult the sizing chart for the brand. This is especially important if you’re getting a full-body suit, because these can feel unforgiving and be harder to fit. If you’re just getting accessories, make sure they are the right size for the look you want to create.
- Versatility isn’t usually a part of costumes because they are made to look like a specific character. However, in some cases, you may be able to reuse the costume or parts of the costume for another look. For example, if the cape is detachable, you can pair it with another costume. The same goes for cuffs, boots and headbands.
- You may be tempted to throw the women’s superhero costume in the wash after a night of fun, but be sure to check the care instructions. Most costumes are hand wash-only items because they are delicate and have fragile parts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide