Rubbermaid Cleverstore 71-Quart Stackable Storage Containers, 4-Pack
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Containers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Container you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Storage Container for a detailed review of all the top storage containers.
You'll get more space than usual with these storage containers, which come in a set of four, with a capacity of 71 quarts in each. Each bin is made from durable polypropylene to ensure it holds up over many years of use. The lid features a recessed design to make for easy stacking.
In our analysis, the Rubbermaid Rubbermaid Cleverstore 71-Quart Stackable Storage Containers, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RUBBERMAID QUALITY - Holding up to 14% more than other storage bin the same size, you receive reliable lidded home storage organizers that can fit all your items safely with the shatter free, durable polypropylene material made in the USA. PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY ORGANIZING - Find the unexpected joy in home organization with the easy-to-view straight wall tote design that maximizes shelf and drawer space and is ideal for craft supplies, hats, gloves, shoes, kitchen storage, bedroom underbed storage , classroom, toys, tools and more. STRONG LATCHING LID - Rubbermaid storage containers with lids close securely with handles attached to the base keeping items dry and dust-free, perfect for home organization and closet clean up. SECURE STACKING - The Rubbermaid recessed lid construction ensures stability and allows plastic storage bins to stack securely for ease of moving, efficient use of space, traveling and more. CLEARLY SUPERIOR LATCHING STORAGE Outside Dimensions 23. 500 in. L x 18. 625 in. W x 12. 250 in. H Inside Dimensions 17. 750 in. L x 15. 000 in. W x 11. 625 in. H 71 Quart / 67. 2 Liter Load capacity 36. 3 LBS.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Containers
Professional organizers have one very important tool in their toolkit: storage containers. With the right bins, you can tuck away items you rarely use and tidy up spaces like closets and attics. But storage containers come in many sizes and types, so if you haven’t shopped for one in a while, you may not be aware of the many options now available.
The first big choice you’ll have to make is size. Storage bins are available in flatter, longer variations or deeper, shorter sizes, with everything in between. If you’re storing items like wrapping paper or ornaments, you may appreciate the flexibility that a longer, flatter bin will bring. But for bulkier things, like toys or bedding, you’ll need a deeper container.
Obviously, where you’ll be storing your containers is important, too. If it’s in an attic or out-of-the-way storage closet, function will be more important than appearance. But if you’re creating a “look” in your bedroom closet or a child’s room, you may want to go with a bin made from attractive fabric.
The lid is also important. If you plan to stack multiple containers of the same type, look for one with a lid that is built for stackability. Your lid should also lock and create an airtight seal, especially if you’re going to be storing it in an area where it might be susceptible to moisture or pests.
The Storage Container Buying Guide
- Storage containers can come in handy for a variety of uses, including storing holiday decorations, excess toys, seasonal clothes, bedding and collectibles.
- If you plan to store heavier items in your bin, go with a smaller container. Books, especially, add weight quickly, so a larger container will be almost impossible to carry if you fill it.
- There are various types of bins, but most are made of plastic. You’ll want a thicker plastic for durability. Fabric storage containers can be more attractive, but those aren’t designed to keep pests and moisture at bay, so they’re better for well-insulated indoor areas.
- One benefit of fabric storage containers is that they often fold down when not in use for easy storage themselves.
- If you plan to stack your containers, measure the dimensions of the area to get a feel for the height that will work best. You’ll also want to make sure the lid facilitates stacking.
- The lid is important, too. If you’ll be moving it around, a lid that locks in place will be useful so you won’t have to worry about it popping open.
- One downside to fabric containers is that you can’t see the internal contents. Labeling each one will keep you from having to sort through them every time you’re looking for something. Plastic bins with clear sides make it easiest to view what’s inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide