Rubbermaid ActionPacker️ Industrial Lockable Storage Bin
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Bins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Bin you should buy.
Update as April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Storage Bins for a detailed review of all the top storage bins.
If you're searching for an industrial-size storage bin for the back of your truck or inside your garage, this model is your best bet. It has a 48-gallon capacity and can withstand extreme temperatures. There's also the option of locking the bin to protect your valuables.
In our analysis, the Rubbermaid Rubbermaid ActionPacker️ Industrial Lockable Storage Bin placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Built for rigorous transport, the Rubbermaid ActionPacker Lockable Storage Box is tough and can withstand everyday use. Made with lockable latches, this storage container will be an organizer for everything from sports equipment to camping supplies or a tool chest. Durable and strong, these storage bins will serve you for a lifetime. EMERGENCY SUPPLY STORAGE – ActionPackers are made with impact resistant material to withstand harsh temperature of 0-100℉. Perfect for storing a range of supplies from lighting and communication tools to personal safety and sleeping supplies. EXTRA STRONG LID - ActionPacker plastic storage bins have a double-walled lid that fits tightly to protect items. Grooved surface repels water, preventing pooling. This durable storage chest will meet all your outdoor storage box needs. ENGINEERED FOR LIFE - Made in the USA. Outside Dimensions 44. 25 in. L x 20. 625 in. W x 17. 25 in. H Inside Dimensions 40. 00 in. L x 17. 00 in. W x 14. 00 in. H 48 Gallon / 181. 7 Liter Load capacity 135 LBS. LOCKABLE LATCHES – Add a lock for extra security to keep the contents safe and tamper-resistant. For added stability a bungee cord can also be used (lock and bungee not included). Perfect for hunting, tackle, camping gear, tool storage, trunk, truck storage and other large items.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Bins
Totes provide an excellent solution for all of your storage needs. Use them in the living room to organize your kids’ toys, the garage to separate your tools or the attic to keep your seasonal items safe until it’s time to pull them out again. As you browse the available totes on the market, you’ll want to consider each of their features.
Size is the first thing you’ll need to review. Smaller totes are ideal for knick-knacks, while medium totes can hold things like craft supplies and makeup. Larger totes are best for storing clothing and stuffed animals. There are even industrial-size totes that can handle items that are a bit heavy.
If you’re in the market for more than one tote, search for a stackable set. The Homz Stackable 66-Quart Storage Bins, 2-Pack comes in a two-pack and has specially designed lids that allow you to store the totes one on top of the other.
Carrying totes can be difficult if there are no handles, or if the handles are rough around the edges. Look for a set that has strong molded-in handles that are made for lifting. Other models may feature ergonomic handles for added comfort.
Consider how far you need to transport the tote, especially if you’re going to fill the tote with heavy items. Look for a bin that has a set of wheels, so you can simply pull the tote from the house to your shed. If you’re going just a short distance, there are some totes with reinforced bottoms that hold up well to dragging and dropping.
The Storage Bin Buying Guide
- Most totes are made of plastic, and therefore are easy to clean. All you need is a little dish soap, warm water and a rag. Should the totes have any type of odor, you can also wipe them down with vinegar or a baking soda paste. Rinse the containers clean and either allow them to air dry or dry them with a lint-free cloth.
- Depending on the type of items you’re storing in the totes, you may want to pick up a few silica gel packets. Toss several inside each of the totes to protect everything from photos to DVDs to books.
- The price for totes is dependent upon the size of the tote and how many totes you get in each set. The Homz Stackable 66-Quart Storage Bins, 2-Pack is on the lower end of the price scale when you take into consideration the number of totes you get for the price. Trucks that are larger and have extra features, such as wheels and ergonomic handles, are slightly more expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide