RPJC Art Deco Matted 8 x 11-Inch Picture Frame
Last updated date: September 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 8 x 11 Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 8 x 11 Picture Frame you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best 8 x 11 Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top 8 x 11 picture frames.
Made from 100% solid wood, this 8 x 11 picture frame is designed to last. It comes in seven attractive color choices and can be used with or without the included mat. The frame comes with easy-open tabs and can be hung both vertically and horizontally.
In our analysis, the RPJC RPJC Art Deco Matted 8 x 11-Inch Picture Frame placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Frame Made of solid wood ,Environmental paint,High Definition Glass,High quality and durable.Ready to hang the frame on the wall. Size:Fits 8×10 with Mat or 11×14 Without Mat Photos!Actual Frame size (finished size) 12.5″x15.5″x0.75″. Environmental: Low lead paint，P2 MDF back,Natural wood. Traditionally designed frame with amazing durability. Comes with easy opening tabs at the back for easy access. The frame is provided with wall hooks (portrait and landscape). polished glass front gives a clear view of your picture and preserves the life of your photo. Extremely carefully packaged to ensure it arrives safely! This frame showcases beautiful natural wood and traditional craftsmanship that blends perfectly with any space An accent in any room, this frame pairs well with family photos, eclectic pr ints and is great for gift ing.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 8 X 11 Picture Frames
When shopping for the best picture frames, you’ll want to consider size first. Smaller frames are great for individual photos of your children and family pets, as well as fun moments captured during a vacation with friends. An 8 x 11 frame, however, is more suited for family photos, art pieces and educational certificates. If an 8 x 11 picture frame is what you need, consider the following features before you buy:
Determine how the picture frame is able to be displayed. There are 8 x 11 frames that are only designed to be mounted to a wall. They often have adjustable hooks, so that you can display the photos either horizontally or vertically. Should you wish to set the frame up on a fireplace mantel, you’ll need to look for a version that includes a kickstand easel.
Check to see whether the 8 x 11 picture frame includes an inner mat. The inner mat adds style, but if you opt to use the mat, you’ll need your photo to measure 5 x7 to fit inside the mat. Of course, if you don’t need the mat and you want to use a full 8 x 11 photo, you can purchase a frame without a mat or simply take the mat out of the frame if it’s included.
Look at the 8 x 11 picture frame’s construction next. You want to make sure it’s durable and able to protect your photo from damage. Some frames are made from 100% solid wood and use a high-definition glass insert to keep your picture safe. Other models use plastic frames and have plexiglass covers.
Consider the different 8 x 11 picture frame styles. You’ll want to choose one that matches the decor in your room. A frame made from birch bark that is hand glued into place would look great in a rustic cabin or next to a fireplace, while a sleek black frame would be better suited for an office setting. Of course, many of the frames also come in bright colors that can really make your living space pop.
The 8 X 11 Picture Frame Buying Guide
- In addition to family photos and educational certificates, 8 x 11 picture frames can be used to display works of art. This includes your child’s first watercolor painting or teenager’s beautifully written poem.
- It’s important to dust your picture frames regularly, as no home is immune to dust accumulation. In the event that the frame gets dirtier than a feather duster can handle, you’ll need to give it a good cleaning. To do this, you’ll need to turn the little metal closures on the frame’s backing to release the backing, the inside photo and the glass insert. You can now wipe down the frame with a moist cloth and clean the glass using either a bit of vinegar or a store-bought glass cleaner. Once the frame and glass have dried completely, you can reassemble the picture frame.
- If your original picture means a great deal to you, consider having it scanned and printed. You can place the copy in the picture frame and store your original photo is a safe place.
- While some 8 x 11 picture frames are sold by themselves, many others come in sets. If you want to compare picture frame prices, you’ll need to look at how much you’re paying for each frame. Style and construction materials both play a role in the overall price of a frame.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide