Royexe Foldable Fabric Dual Handle Labeled Storage Bin, 8-Pack
Last updated date: July 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Bins And Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Bins And Boxes you should buy.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, the material in Royexe Foldable Storage Cubes with Labels, 8-Pack is breathable while still being study. They come with label cards to let you easily identify the items inside. You'll get a set of eight spacious storage bins to hold whatever items you need to store. In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Royexe Royexe Foldable Fabric Dual Handle Labeled Storage Bin, 8-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Storage Bins And Boxes for a detailed review of all the top storage bins and boxes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
8 Baskets Per Set Stylish, Sturdy, Breathable fabric Collapsible Design Size: 10.5 x 10.5 x 11 Inches Fit Most Cube Organizers and Bookcases Ideal for organizing and minimizing clutter ACHIEVE ORGANIZATIONAL BLISS WITH THESE CHIC, FUNCTIONAL STORAGE CUBES! The Royexe sturdy storage cubes will exceed your expectations for quality, durability, and style. Are you sick and tired of the disorganization in your home? Looking for a method to defeat the clutter once and for all?It's common knowledge that a clear space translates into a clear mind.With the Royexe folding cubical organizing box, putting your space back into order will be a breeze!It's the perfect storage and organizing solution for your belongings, including linen, towels, blankets, books, Nurseries, DVD's, craft supplies, toys, clothes, files, magazines and more! SUPERIOR STURDY DESIGN: The Royexe folding organization box will exceed your expectations for quality, durability, and style. DUAL FABRIC HANDLES: Reinforced handles on both sides enable quick and easy carrying. MULTI-PURPOSE ORGANIZERS: It's the perfect organizing solution for your belongings, linen, towels, blankets, books, nurseries, DVD's, craft supplies, toys, clothes, files, magazines and more! MULTI-USE CUBE BINS: Use in your linen closet, wardrobe, nursery, playroom, laundry room, office, classroom, dorm, supplies cabinet, organizing chest, and much more. PERFECT SIZE: Designed to fit most cube organizers and bookcases. These bins will add to your decor with an elegant aesthetic appeal when placed in bookcases, cube organizers, cubical or shelves. Storage Bins Large Window Fabric Handles Plastic Handles Small Window Colors Available Grey, Beige, Blue, Black, Purple, Pink Grey, Beige, Blue, Black, Purple, Pink Grey, Beige, Blue, Black, Purple, Pink Grey, Beige, Blue, Black, Purple, Pink
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Bins And Boxes
Hobbyists like crafters and artists have long realized the value of storage bins and boxes. They can keep all their items in boxes, which stack to store easily in a corner or the back of a closet. But you don’t have to be a hobbyist to use storage bins and boxes. In fact, they’re typically the go-to tool for any professional organizer, and they can do wonders for straightening up your space.
There are many different types of storage boxes, as you’ll soon discover after you start your search. You’ll find those built using fabric, which can come in handy if you think they’ll ever be empty for you to fold down and store. Fabric storage bins often have cardboard dividers that you can use to separate smaller items. If you opt for fabric, make sure it has handles if you ever plan to transport it.
Another option you’ll see is plastic. This type of container can have its own benefits. These boxes can come in a variety of sizes and are usually a good pick for areas like attics, storage units, sheds and closets, as they aren’t designed to become a part of your room’s décor. One of the best things about plastic storage containers is that the base — and sometimes the lid, as well — are opaque to give you easy visibility into what’s inside.
There’s no limit to uses for your storage containers. You can use them for clothing and accessories, including your shoes. They’re also great for office supplies, kids’ toys and seasonal items like gloves and hats. Many organizers choose to combine storage boxes with shelves or storage cubbies, which create perfect spaces for displaying your fabric-based storage bins.
If they’ll be on display, the color of your storage bin will come into play. Some fabric-based storage containers come in a wide selection of colors, from bright to neutral, while others are available in only one color. Whatever design you choose, it will make things easier that storage boxes often come in multi-item sets.
DWYM Fun Fact
As helpful as organizing your home can be, it’s especially important if you plan to sell it soon. Real estate agents list decluttering as the best low-cost improvement you can make before putting it on the market. Even cleaning out your closets can make a big difference. In fact, one of the factors involved in selling a home faster is a clutter-free interior. Although many people connect clutter with a lack of space, the vast majority of clutter in a person’s home can be tied to simply being disorganized.
The Storage Bins And Boxes Buying Guide
- Storage bins aren’t limited to home use. It can be handy to be able to take your bin with you, especially if you’re a crafter. A lightweight build and easy-to-grip handle are both essential features for transporting your bins. But even if you never intend to take your storage out of the house, handles can also be useful for sliding your bins out to look inside.
- Fabric storage bins can often fold down flat when not in use. This gives you the flexibility to set some aside in case you need to use them later.
- Often, fabric bags are used in conjunction with shelving, especially cube-based shelves. Since each bin is sized differently, make sure you measure the area to ensure the number of bins you’re choosing will fit.
- Many of the fabric bins you’ll shop will have handles, which help out for carrying or maneuvering while stored. Make sure the handle is easy to use and has plenty of space to get a good grip.
- Although plastic bins don’t have the flexibility to fold down, they often have lids designed to fit the bases so that you can easily stack them.
- If you’re storing your items in an area that might make them susceptible to insects, dust or moisture, such as a garage or attic, you’ll want to go with a plastic storage bin. But in this situation, make sure you choose one that has a lid that locks firmly in place and resists leaks.
- Plastic bins typically have at least an opaque base so that you can see the items inside. With fabric bins, visibility isn’t nearly as easy. Some fabric bins have labels that you can slip into the front of each, which means you won’t have to pull the bins out to get a look at its contents.