Royal Imports Clear Acrylic Cylinder Vase
Last updated date: May 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vases, Urns & Jars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vase, Urn & Jar you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Vases, Urns & Jars for a detailed review of all the top vases, urns & jars.
This versatile 4.25-inch cylinder vase can be used for flowers and other decorative pieces, or you can use it to store items like cotton balls. It is made from hard, thick plastic, and is break-resistant.
In our analysis, the Royal Imports Royal Imports Clear Acrylic Cylinder Vase placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUALITY: 6″ Hard Plastic Cylinder vase is handcrafted to perfection and is made of crystal clear acrylic to maximize content visibility. Each cylinder features thick acrylic walls and weighted base to ensure durability. Imported. BEST SELLER: Hard plastic cylinder vases, commonly referred to as clear acrylic vases are best sellers in the floral supply, home décor, and wedding planning industry. From home decorators, to event planners, everyone makes use of a good quality basic cylider. It will enhance any romantic event when filled with roses, even restaurant tables when filled with candles , or any party when filled with lights and vase fillers. USES: The Acrylic Cylinder is very popular with fresh flower arrangements as well as silk or dried floral designs. But it is also commonly used as candle holders, storage containers (in modern offices),aquariums or fish tanks, pot-pourri containers, and centerpieces filled with gems or lights. BREAK RESISTANT: These hard plastic cylinders are made of high quality acrylic. The Heavy Duty material used for this product is specicially designed to withstand any resistance unlike glass. DIMENSIONS: 6 Inches Height by 6 Inches Width- This vase is perfectly round.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vases, Urns & Jars
Vases, urns and jars are great options for decorating your space. Whether you want a functional vessel to hold a bouquet of flowers or wish to create a stunning tablescape with decorative items, you have options. There are many different types of vases, urns and jars you can choose from.
Bottle-necked varieties, as the name suggests, have a very narrow opening, just like a bottle. They are great for flowers or branches with long, thin stems and look great on windowsills and shelves. Centerpiece vases are conversation pieces that are low and wide, so it’s easy to see your guests over the décor. You can leave them empty or fill them with small decorative items.
Vases, urns and jars in a cube style bring a modern and contemporary vibe with their straight lines. These are typically shorter in length and look great with cut flowers with large heads. They can also be filled with succulents. Flared vases, urns and jars have a wide opening at the top that tapers down to the bottom. The wide opening makes them a perfect vessel for bouquets because there is lot of room for the flowers to spread out. They also look great empty.
If you’re looking for an elevated decorative item, then go with a footed vase or urn which sits on its own base. These may be tall and thin vessels best used for flowers with long stems, such as sunflowers. If placing these on a dining table, it’s best to get one that is as skinny as possible so it doesn’t interfere with sightlines.
The Vase, Urn & Jar Buying Guide
- If you have a more rustic and relaxed décor in your home and don’t think the polished look of certain vases will quite work in your space, consider getting one that looks like a jug (with a narrow mouth and a handle). Jugs are perfect for holding the flowers you pick from your garden, and they also look lovely on their own or filled with decorative items such as colorful beads.
- Vases, urns and jars can be either transparent or opaque, and there are benefits to each style. Transparent vessels enable you to see inside, so they look great when filled with decorative items or flowers. Opaque vases, urns and jars don’t need such additions, as they typically feature an exterior look (like paint, a pattern or a special texture) that can shine on its own.
- While some vases, urns and jars look great on their own, others look better when grouped together. One way to create an attractive arrangement of vases, urns and jars is to group items of various sizes and shapes. For example, put together a tall and thin one, a short and round one and a medium rectangular one. The arrangement can work if there is a common thread between the vases, such as their color or pattern, or it may also look great if the vessels are all different.
- You can also consider creating a decorative arrangement by using multiples of the exact same vase and placing them next to each other, such as three short cube vases on a table with matching succulents in each one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide