Royal Craft Wood Bamboo Cheese Board
Last updated date: January 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cheese Boards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cheese Board you should buy.
Editor's Note November 18, 2019:
Checkout The Best Cheese Board for a detailed review of all the top cheese boards.
You can serve more than cheese with the Royal Craft Wood Bamboo Cheese Board, which has two grooved areas for nuts and crackers. The extra surface area also increases your food options, making room for fruit and meat. The larger size may make it a little tougher to store, though, so make sure you have the cabinet space before buying.
In our analysis of 79 expert reviews, the Royal Craft Wood Royal Craft Wood Bamboo Cheese Board placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy new ways of slicing and serving cheese with bamboo Royal Craft Wood cheese board! Key features: Unique crafted design inspired by you Convenient side handles 2 side trays for crackers and sweets Antibacterial, odor and water resistant bamboo Knife-friendly and resistant to scarring surface Easy to clean and maintain 5 years warranty SAFE AND ECOLOGICAL The board is made from 100%-organic thick bamboo wood, BPA free and completely safe and natural. In addition, bamboo fruit and cheese serving platter is water-resistant and antibacterial. KNIFE-FRIENDLY AND DURABLE The bamboo square cheese board has a smooth surface which is perfect for your knife. Besides, there won’t be any marks left from the knife. MANY WAYS TO USE This perfect cheese board is often used as a cutting board. It also has additional spaces for meat and crackers which makes the board a perfect wine and cheese serving tray for parties. AWESOME GIFT A good gift should be both good-looking and useful. That’s why the unique wooden cheese board is a perfect fit for a housewarming gift. It will make a good decoration for the kitchen because of the custom bamboo wood and will be used frequently. 5 YEARS WARRANTY Our clients’ opinions matter to us. We are proud to deliver the highest quality of our cheese serving accessories and happy to offer you a risk-free no-questions-asked guarantee.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cheese Boards
Charcuterie boards are perfect for entertaining. Also known as cheese boards, they’re usually made of wood and sometimes come with a handle for easy transport. But today’s consumers don’t want to invest in an item they can only use for one food type. For that reason, manufacturers are creating cheese boards that can be used for a wide range of food types, from meats and fruits to crackers and bread.
Whether you’re buying a cheese board as a gift or for yourself, it’s important to put safety as a top priority. When you’re using a tray for food storage, bacteria can become a health hazard. You’ll quickly notice many cheese boards are made with bamboo wood, which is naturally antimicrobial. Although there are other types of cheese boards, bamboo is a safe bet.
Likely the first thing you notice as you start shopping is that each board seems to have a different design. Some are built with grooves ideal for displaying crackers and bread, among other items. You can set your cheeses and meats in the center, then surround them with crackers on the side. Some trays also come with a grooved area ideal for displaying nuts or fruit.
Accessories are another consideration. You may already have knives you prefer to use, but some cheese boards have built-in drawers fully stocked with every type of knife you’ll need. If you take your cheese board to outside events or a separate area of your house, you may like having dedicated knives.
One issue many consumers have had with cheese boards is damage to their knives. Some boards can dull or damage the blades. It’s important to look for a cheese board that’s tough enough to survive years of use while also keeping your knives safe. Look for a smooth surface that will work with your blades rather than against them.
The Cheese Board Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider is how you’ll be using your cheese board. If you want a board with a grooved area to hold crackers, look at the Bambüsi Bamboo Cheese Board Set or Dynamic Gear Bamboo Cheese Board. But what’s really useful for this is the Royal Craft Wood Bamboo Cheese Board, which has two separate, dipped areas for holding crackers, nuts or other snacks.
- The Royal Craft Wood Chopping Board is more cutting board than cheese tray. That means the groove around the outer rim is too shallow for storing crackers. It’s designed to absorb juices while you’re cutting meat.
- The serving handles on the Royal Craft Wood Chopping Board can come in handy if you’re carrying your tray after you’ve prepared it.
- A slide-out drawer can be useful for storing knives. The Bambüsi Bamboo Cheese Board Set and Dynamic Gear Bamboo Cheese Board not only include slide-out drawers, but also knife sets.
- Bamboo boards are naturally antimicrobial to keep your food safe. The Royal Craft Wood Chopping Board is made from bamboo grown without any pesticides. It’s also BPA free.
- Not all woods are exactly alike, even within the same type. The Royal Craft Wood Chopping Board is made from Moso bamboo, which is known for its durability.
- Another thing to assess before buying a cheese board is exactly how much room you’ll need. A larger cheese board can be great for entertaining large groups, but that also makes it difficult to store. The Royal Craft Wood Chopping Board is the largest, followed closely by the Royal Craft Wood Bamboo Cheese Board. The Dynamic Gear Bamboo Cheese Board and the Bambüsi Bamboo Cheese Board Set are smaller and more storage-friendly, but these boards may not be big enough for larger gatherings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide