ROYAL CRAFT Expandable Grooved Divider Kitchen Drawer Organizer
Last updated date: April 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flatware Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flatware Tray you should buy.
Update as April 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Flatware Tray for a detailed review of all the top flatware trays.
The ROYAL CRAFT Expandable Drawer Organizer is made from bamboo, a sustainable, organic option that makes it a great alternative to plastic. It's easy to clean using just a wet cloth. The deep compartments give you extra space for storing all your favorite utensils.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the ROYAL CRAFT Expandable Drawer Organizer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep all your kitchen utensils and silverware in order with Organic Bamboo Drawer Organizer! When we have a lot of things to keep attention at while cooking - it’s important to have everything we need in one place. To make sure all-time favorite things are in plain sight, get yourself a kitchen drawer organizer. Key benefits of Royal Craft Wood Utensil Holder: Extendable cutlery tray with adjustable sides; 9 compartments of various sizes; Silverware tray with reinforced base; Easy to clean and maintain; Eco-friendly and beneficial for your health; Stylish design that fits every room. An extendable organizer with adjustable sizes Royal Craft Wood utensil holder is easy to fit in every drawer. To make everything look perfectly, adjust the sizes of an organizer as you like. 9 compartments of various sizes This kitchen utensil holder is created with an extra compartment to store all your flatware at a hand’s reach. Easy to clean and maintain Obviously, you want your drawer to look as good as new for as long as possible. Taking care of the silverware organizer takes 5 minutes of your time - you can do as much as wipe it with damp cloth. Eco-friendly and beneficial for your health Royal Craft Wood kitchen drawer organizer is produced from organic bamboo trees. The fibers of the tree are not only 100% organic but have an antibacterial effect as well which is good for your utensils. Stylish design that fits every room Regardless of whether you plan to put the kitchen utensil organizer in a living room, a bedroom, or a kitchen, the result will be magnificent. A solid wooden texture will make for a beautiful piece of decor you can help but fall in love with!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flatware Trays
Every kitchen has a silverware drawer, and that drawer needs a flatware tray to help keep things organized. But you may not realize just how many options there are for storing flatware until you start shopping.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the drawer you’ve chosen for your silverware. Many kitchens are built with a wider cabinet for silverware, but you don’t have to stick with that. You can find a narrower silverware tray that will let you use any drawer, saving those wider drawers for other items.
The size of the compartments can also vary. Some are narrower than others, so it’s important to consider the design of your silverware before buying a tray to hold it all. One handy feature on some flatware trays is an expandable compartment that allows you to widen your tray if you have a bigger drawer to accommodate it.
Plastic is the traditional material for flatware trays, but newer manufacturers have found that bamboo is a great alternative. This is an organic, eco-friendly way to organize your kitchen, so it’s well worth considering. However, it’s important to consider how sensitive bamboo can be to moisture. If you tend to put your silverware away before it’s completely dry, you could find your tray is prone to warping.
Flatware trays aren’t just for flatware, though. Some have actually found them useful for organizing makeup, cosmetic brushes, office supplies and more. This is especially true of flatware trays made from materials like bamboo, which have a more versatile look.
Slipping and sliding is an ongoing issue with plastic flatware trays. As you open and close your drawer, you may find you’re constantly moving your tray back into place. For that reason, newer trays now have nonslip material on the bottom to keep the tray from moving around.
The Flatware Tray Buying Guide
- One of the handiest features on a silverware tray is a nonslip surface on the bottom. This will hold your silverware tray in place as you open and close the drawer.
- Nonslip material isn’t just for the underside of silverware trays. Some have lined compartments. That means you won’t have to worry about your silverware scooting around. It will stay in place no matter how often it’s jostled.
- Instead of a lining, some silverware trays use grips to make sure the silverware stays perfectly lined up.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to remove all silverware and wash your tray. Many plastic trays can be washed in the dishwasher. If you buy one made from a material like bamboo, though, you’ll only be able to wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Forks, knives and spoons aren’t the only items you’ll keep in your silverware tray. Many have an extra-wide compartment that allows you to store items like corkscrews, bottle openers and crab crackers. Make sure you choose one wide enough to store all the items you plan to keep there.
- If you opt for a plastic tray, make sure you choose one that can hold up under heat. This is especially true if you want to wash it in the dishwasher occasionally. Some can warp when exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Some are concerned with the chemicals that touch the utensils that then touch their food. If this is a worry for you, a bamboo tray may be the best choice. Regardless of the material you choose, though, look for one that’s approved by the FDA and free of BPA.
- Flatware tray manufacturers assume many consumers have a wider drawer they use for silverware. But you may choose to use a narrower drawer for that purpose, or your kitchen may not have wider drawers at all. It’s important to measure your drawer before making your purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide