Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights
Last updated date: October 31, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Strobe Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Strobe Light you should buy.
In addition to being easily portable, the Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights feature LED lights that are energy efficient and long lasting. This strobe light is also a top pick for its ability to adjust the speed of the flash with just the turn of a dial. As an added bonus, the unit remains cool, even after running all night. In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Roxant Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Strobe Light for a detailed review of all the top strobe lights.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Light is an ultra-compact powerhouse ready to go right out of the box. Great for DJs, Stage lighting, Disco lights, Party lights and Halloween. With a long LED lifespan this strobe light can run all night long, but stays COOL to the touch. - Features 24 super bright LEDs (NOT 21 like our competitor's) The variable speed knob on the back controls flash rate. Low power consumption in a lightweight box that really packs a punch make this mini led strobe light a winner!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Strobe Lights
A strobe light is a neat machine that emits flashes of light at set intervals. Individuals can use them to add a sensory element to their party or to draw attention to a specific decoration, such as a black cauldron on Halloween. DJs often set strobe lights up to encourage people to get up and dance. If you are in the market for a strobe light, there are a few things you’ll want to know.
Decide whether you require a unit that is heavy and stationary or light and portable. If you plan on having regular events in the same location, a stationary light is fine. Otherwise, you’ll want a strobe light that is easy to carry.
Check to see if the unit comes with mounting brackets. The Enuoli Mini LED Strobe Light has these brackets and can be placed on both a wall and a roof. It also rests on desks and tables in the event that you prefer not to put it up high.
Determine whether you prefer strobe lights with white lights, like the Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights, or a unit with colored lights, such as the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote. White lights are great for lighting up a specific area, while colored lights complement a host of party themes.
Look to see how many settings the strobe light has. You want to be able to control the speed of the flash, as well as choose between a few different sound-activated settings and several different light patterns. Strobes with colored lights may offer a choice between single colors or give you the option of selecting a combination of colors.
Check for any extras that put the strobe light above other models. For example, the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote not only comes with a second strobe light, but it also features a remote for each light that is capable of changing the light speed and sound settings from across the room.
DYWM Fun Fact
The first idea for a strobe light came from Harold Eugene Edgerton, who needed a stroboscope created to better study moving objects. Although this took place back in 1931, it wasn’t until the ’60s that strobe lights became popular for entertainment purposes. They were mainly used in clubs and on stages to enhance a performer’s show.
Today, a variety of strobe lights are used for different purposes. The strobes on top of a cop car or ambulance let you know you need to pull over. Doctors use strobe lights to check for seizure activity in the brain and to study the vibration of a person’s vocal cords. They are also often incorporated into various devices for the hearing impaired, such as doorbells and telephones.
The Strobe Light Buying Guide
- Individuals with photosensitive epilepsy should avoid being around strobe lights, as they can cause seizures.
- Placement is everything. Make sure that you set or mount the strobe light in a way that it does not shine in the eyes of the guests who attend your special event.
- If you opt to mount your strobe light outdoors, you’ll want to erect a cover over it to protect it from the elements.
- Many people report that using the strobe light has helped deter certain pests, like squirrels, bats and mice.
- Look for strobe lights that use LED lights, as these conserve energy and reduce your overall electric bill.
- Check for a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. Companies that offer this care about customer service and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your strobe light. If there are any issues, the company may issue you a new model or give you your money back.
- Since there are different types of strobe lights, it is important to compare similar models when looking at price. The Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights and the Enuoli Mini LED Strobe Light are similar in features and are equipped with only white lights, yet the Roxant is just slightly heavier, making it cost a little bit more. If you’re looking at models with colored lights, you’ll find the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote is higher in price than the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote, due to its extra strobe light and coordinating remote.