ROSYKIDZ Stretchy Rubber Squishy Animals, 40-Piece
Last updated date: January 4, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Squishies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Squishy you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2023:
Checkout The Best Squishy for a detailed review of all the top squishies.
Since this squishy set includes 40 pieces, you'll find it's perfect for stuffing stockings, rewarding students for a good report card or for encouraging pretend play among daycare children. Each of the squishies is small in size and designed to be squeezed and stretched.
In our analysis, the ROSYKIDZ ROSYKIDZ Stretchy Rubber Squishy Animals, 40-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mochi Squishy Toys Set: 40pcs Kawaii mochi squishy toys are made of TPR material, they are amazingly soft, jelly-like texture with quick bounce-back, not slow rising. You will can not stop pinching them because of the great touch feeling and full squeeze-ability. 40PCS Squishy Animals: Definitely be your kids’ party favors. Including many kinds of animals, like cat, dog, fish, shark, rabbit, pig unicorn etc. Each squishy toy packed in individual package, within a beautiful gift box. Stress Relief Toys: Take animal squishy toys, release your body and mood. Real relax when squeeze them. Stress and anxiety reliever, effective for focus and deep thoughts, rehabilitation exercises, vent emotions. Also great for stop bad habits like finger-snapping, knuckle cracking, spinning pen, biting or picking your nails. Perfect Party Favors: It is funny to squeeze and keep your hands busy. Perfect as birthday gifts, kids party favors, Thanksgiving gifts, Christmas gifts, New Year, Easter Hunt, Xmas presents, relax toys, goodie bags stuffers, pinata filler toys, moji moji claw machine toys refill, preschool props, teaching aids and etc. Trustworthy: Each product of ROSYKIDZ is strictly inspected. We stand behind our product and offer 100% full refund or free replacement just in case you are not 100% satisfied. Our customer service team is always here to help
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Squishies
They’ve become all the rage over the past few years. Originating in Japan, toys made from soft polyurethane foam have become popular with children, and some adults are even jumping in on the fun. Part of the popularity is due to social media. People love to share their squishy toy collections on platforms like Instagram.
But squishies aren’t just good for showing off. Studies have shown that squeezing and releasing a polyurethane foam ball can help with stress relief, making them a great way for children to work off some steam. Use of stress balls has also been linked to improved attention spans. Since squishies feature similar builds to stress balls, children, as well as adults, may find they’re enjoying some of those same benefits.
There are many different types of squishy toys, so it’s important to know all your options before buying. Here are some squishy categories to review before you shop.
- Slow-rising squishy: With this type of toy, the material takes a while to resume its original shape after being squeezed. You’ll see some toys labeled as semi-slow rising, which simply means that it falls between squishies with fast- and slow-rising speeds.
- Scented squishy: Yes, some squishy toys come in pretty-smelling varieties. You’ll find squishies that smell floral or fruity and others that smell like food.
- Soft squishy: Normal squishies aren’t exactly hard, but these toys are extra soft, giving them an additional layer of squeezability.
- Dense squishy: If you prefer your toys less squeezable, this is the design you’re seeking.
- Deco squishy: Kids can have a little fun with these toys, which let them add their own designs to the surface using markers, glitter and other craft tools.
- Licensed squishy: Toys that feature licensed characters fall under this category and may be more expensive due to licensing fees.
- DIY squishy: Yes, you can make your own squishy toy using materials like clay, memory foam and sponge.
- Squeeze toys: These toys aren’t actual squishies, but they can give the same effect.
The Squishy Buying Guide
- Stress relief is one of the biggest benefits of squishies. This doesn’t just apply to kids, either. Adults have found they can ease anxiety and relax by simply grabbing one of these toys and squeezing for a while.
- Squishies are typically sold in sets. Keep in mind that quality can differ, so if you’re buying a large set, take a close look at the quality of construction. The paint can sometimes rub off on some squishies, so you might not get the durability you expect from a large, inexpensive set.
- With many large squishy sets, the assortment is random, so you might only get one or two, if any, of a particular design with repeats of some of the others.
- Squishy toys can vary in size, so look closely at the dimensions of the toys you’re buying. Many are only a couple of inches in height and width, and it might be tough to tell just how small something is if you’re buying online.
- When you’re looking for a giveaway for goody bags or a toy to entertain large numbers of children, a high-volume squishy set could be a great option.
- For collectors, smaller sets where you’re guaranteed to receive the toys pictured are a far better option than taking your chances with a set where the selection is random.
- Squishy toys are made from rubber and filled with an expanding foam that gives them that elasticity you need. This ensures when you squeeze it, it returns to its original shape soon after. It also gives you the durability necessary if you’re using it for weeks and months.
- You can easily clean squishies. Wiping them with water will likely do it, but you can also apply a little dish soap to wash away more stubborn dirt.
- Most squishies are rated safe for children ages 3 and up, but check the specific warnings with the toys you’re buying. It’s always best to supervise younger children while they’re playing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide