Rose Home Fashion Thermal Inuslated Blackout Bedroom Curtains
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Curtain you should buy.
Editor's Note February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Curtains for a detailed review of all the top bedroom curtains.
Protect your bedroom from extreme temperatures with these thick curtains. They block out 100% of sunlight. The curtains are easy to clean and can be machine washed.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Rose Home Fashion Rose Home Fashion Thermal Inuslated Blackout Bedroom Curtains placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Ready Made: 2 Panels per package, and each panel has 8 Silver Grommets with 1.6" diameter. Elegant Burlap Quality: This classic wide curtain is made of polyester fabric with natural blackout features, faux linen look, thick and heavy duty make the draperies more durable and long lasting, burlap effect will bring more vintage and graceful look to your window and room. 100% Blackout: Sewn in White color liner diffuses daylight softly and adds additional privacy; Our double-layer lined blackout curtains can give you peace of mind, block 100% of sunlight from reaching your room. Insulated: Help your curtain keep the heat and cold out. Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Curtains
Creating an inviting and cozy atmosphere in your bedroom begins with your curtains. If you want a space that is lively and energizing, opt for light, airy curtains that let in lots of sunlight. If you want a dark and relaxing space you can doze off in, then go with thick blackout curtains. There are a number of different options to choose from so you can find the perfect window covering for your bedroom.
When buying bedroom curtains, consider what kind of fabric is best for your space. If you’re going for a flowy material that drapes well, then look into linen, silk or velvet. If you live in a cold climate and what your curtains to help insulate your room, then a thick material like suede, tapestry or tweed is a good option. Polyester and microfiber are also good options if you’re going for durability and functionality.
Keep in mind that the color of the curtains helps to define the look of your space. Aside from your bedding, the curtains are likely the biggest textile in the room. As a result, they become a focal point and can help set the tone of your bedroom. Consider whether you want a neutral look that matches with other items in your bedroom or if you want something eye-catching and bold instead that stands out.
The Bedroom Curtain Buying Guide
- When considering bedroom curtain color, remember that dark colors will fade over time if they are directly exposed to sunlight every day. if your bedroom gets a lot of sun, you may want to look into a pale color so that it will not fade dramatically.
- Be sure to carefully measure the width and length of the curtains and match it with your window size. Keep in mind that you will likely hang the curtains about six inches above the window frame, so don’t forget to account for the extra space in your measurements. If you want the curtains to puddle on the floor, add on an extra three inches to the length.
- For the width of your curtains, add on around eight inches on either side of your window frame. Having this extra material will ensure you can block out any creeping light from the sides. Having too much extra fabric will make it difficult to open your curtains fully to let the light in on a beautiful sunny day.
- Consider whether you prefer a grommet style of curtain or ones with hooks. Take a look at whether the curtains come with the hanging hardware you need or if you will need to purchase anything separately.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide