ROPODA 90mm Bocce Ball Set
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bocce Ball Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bocce Ball Set you should buy.
Update as September 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bocce Ball Sets for a detailed review of all the top bocce ball sets.
Get your family outside for some fun with this bocce ball set. You can use in the backyard in the fall or spring or take it to the beach in the summer. Each set includes eight colored balls, a measuring rope, a pallino ball and a carrying bag.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the ROPODA 90mm Bocce Ball Set placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EASY & FUNNY FOR ALL AGES - Ropoda bocce balls set is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by kids, adults and family. It can be played with 2 to 8 players and provide hours of funny entertainment! COMPLETE BOCCE BALLS SET- ROPODA bocci ball sets regulation size includes 8 bocce balls (2 red, 2 blue, 2 green, 2 yellow), 1 while pallino, 1 measuring rope, and a carrying bag. Here are all items you need to play the bocce balls set. PREMIUM QUALITY - These durable bocce balls are made from resin that’s crack and damage resistant so it can be played on various surfaces and keep looking new for long-term. TAKE IT ANYWHERE - ROPODA bocce ball set includes a durable canvas carrying case make it become more portable. It is an ideal beach/backyard/outdoor game for adults and families. ROPODA HELP - Customer satisfaction is our first priority. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We are very willing to help you.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bocce Ball Sets
The game of bocce ball is played frequently in Italy and has been steadily gaining popularity in the United States. If you’d like to give the game a try, you’ll want to purchase a bocce ball set that has everything you need to get started.
Review the contents of the set first, so you know you’re buying a set that includes everything you need to successfully play the game. For example, a set that comes with eight bocce balls in four different colors, a pallino ball, a measuring rope and a storage case that also doubles as a carrying bag is an excellent choice. It is important to note that not all bocce ball sets come with a measuring tape. If you have one in your home already, this won’t be an issue.
Check that the bocce balls are made from high-quality materials, otherwise, you’ll find yourself needing to replace them often. Some sets are made with a premium poly-resin compound material that is crack and damage resistant. They’re also less prone to scratching.
Individuals who enjoy spending time outdoors in all types of weather will need a bocce ball set that is weatherproof. For example, a set that provides all-weather reliability means you can enjoy a game in the summer, fall, winter and spring. You can play when the sun is shining and when the rain is coming down. You can play on grass, pavement or sand.
If you plan on arranging tournaments or playing bocce professionally, you’ll need to get a set that uses balls that meet the Bocce Standards Association’s official size of 14.2 inches and an official weight of 2 pounds. Beginner sets may not meet these requirements.
The Bocce Ball Set Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the size and weight of the bocce balls. Some are not suitable for professional play, which is fine if you only intend on using the set in your backyard.
- If you find the included carrying case is not sturdy enough to support the weight of the bocce balls, you can set a similar sized cardboard box inside the bag to provide additional support. This is a quick solution that keeps you from having to spend more money on a better bag.
- Before returning your bocce balls to their storage bag, you’ll want to wipe them down with a lint-free cloth. Since they are played in the yard, they can get a bit dirty during the game. Every so often, you’ll also want to use a bocce polish on the balls. This specially designed polish is non-abrasive, so it won’t damage the surface of the balls. It’s also great for restoring the shine to your balls, while also providing them with a nice grip.
- Bocce ball must be played on a level surface. You may have to take the time to rake the sand on the beach or flatten certain areas of your backyard before you play.
- You’ll find bocce ball sets come in a wide price range, but you should have no problem finding one that fits your budget. Basic sets that don’t have extra accessories are the most affordable. The Hey! Play! Outdoor Bocce Ball Set comes in at a moderate price point. If you have the extra cash, you may wish to go with the AmazonBasics Bocce Ball Set & Soft Carry Case, which has the highest price tag among the four models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide